• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hating On People In The Entertainment Community

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I like a few Coldplay songs, but in general, I think they've sailed into the seas of pretension. And now they're shipwrecked, just like Radiohead.

F

figsfiggyfigs

No worries Jock, I like some Cold Play as well, and look at us . The epitome of coolness :laugh:

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
But I like Coldplay :( Parachutes was wonderful.

that album wasn't bad at all. i liked it all mellow because and the band practiced restraint and it was cool like that. they were one or two notches below adult contemporary status to a degree that was still appealing for parachutes, but its the second album that made me decide i don't like them. Doves made a similar move on their second major label album and it fucked it up for me too. its ok to make music thats good enough for mass licensing, but the intent for licensing sounded obvious and forced with both bands. some boring shit. i wasn't a fan.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I don't EXACTLY hate celebrities, because I don't know them in person. But there are celebrities that always get me thinking "Oh no, not them again". Most of the time they have a certain vibe that gets me on my nerves. By the way, now that I'm making this list I notice they're all women. Well, I guess I probably look at men in a different kind of way.

Avril Lavigne: The first person who popped into my mind. For this one I guess I have a real reason. Avril is trying to come across as punk rock, but meanwhile she has that really innocent, girly, childish and personality lacking vibe I'm allergic to and trying to come across as something cool actually accentuates that. She's like Butters with piercings, tattoos and a green mohawk (however, I like Butters, maybe because he's realer than Avril).
Hilary Duff: She also has the same vibe as Avril Lavigne, however more mature, she's just not trying to come across as cool, which makes her cooler. But I still don't like her.
Taylor Swift: Cotton candy with marshmallows and sirup. Didn't stand up for herself when Kanye West dissed her, didn't even look at him angrily. Always nice, always innocent. She's so goddamn sweet she causes diabetes all around the world and I wonder if she has something to hide, like two hundred dead babies in a cellar.
Nicole Scherzinger: Her attitude screams "I DON'T LIKE YOU!" and if you have that "I DON'T LIKE YOU!" vibe all over you, I don't like you either. Liking people that don't like you back makes no sense. Just look at her videos. Do you ever see her look at the camera in a way that makes you think she will ever like someone? Don't think so. Dear Nicole, if you try to look cool, it doesn't mean you have to keep making disrespectful faces.
Pink: I used to like her and when I watch her older videos, I still like her back then. I don't know what it is, but she lost "it". And that's not good.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, I forgot Mariah Carrey. She reminds me of mashed potatoes, I don't exactly know why, but she does. I hate mashed potatoes, they taste like lower.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lady gaga. her music is nothing special, it sounds like bad 90's europop, but everyone thinks she is the most talented musician out right now which is far from the truth. she has her creative team come up with crazy outfits to draw attention to her and make people think she's deep. and i really think the real reason she's become such an advocate for repealing dadt is because she knows gay males are her main fan base and is exploiting that for attention/to become a gay icon. and some people are soo in love with her and i feel like they don't see her for what she is.

also I LOVE KANYE WEST. people misunderstand him a lot i think. a lot of the asshole-y things he says aren't supposed to be taken seriously. and he is arrogant, but he knows it. and if anyone has the right to be arrogant, it's him because he has the talent to back it up. i can't think of anything i've read that he's said that i didn't agree with. he's funny and intelligent and cares deeply about his music and his fans. he posted something on his twitter not too long ago saying that he wishes he could sit down and talk to all of his haters and change their mind about him one at a time.

and since i just went on and on about someone i love.. jennifer aniston. i can't really explain why, there's just something so fucking irritating about her. all she does is whine and i don't like her face or her voice or demeanor.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
and since i just went on and on about someone i love.. jennifer aniston. i can't really explain why, there's just something so fucking irritating about her. all she does is whine and i don't like her face or her voice or demeanor.

Oh gosh, I understand! But in my case the dislike is because she's a bit too much of a girl next door type of person and exactly that's what makes her a bit fake to me. It's like "oh, look at me, I'm so normal", but goddamn, she's a Hollywood star! She has the right to show some diva behavior. Well, maybe it's just that I have trouble with sweet and adorable people. :D

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*takes deep breath*

-Dr Phil
-The entire Kardashian family
-Paris Hilton (She's famous for... being famous? And trashy.)
-Perez Hilton
-Renee Zellweger (I want to punch her in the face largely because of Bridget Jones :azdaja: ZOMG I WEIGH 140 POUNDS I AM SO FATTT AND A BOY LOOKED AT ME. WORST MOVIE EVER STFU.)
-Whoever that chick on "Bones" is-- I know this is stupid and irrational but I just hate her. Apparently her name is Emily Deschanel, and I want to punch her in the ovaries.

I'm sure there's more.