• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dirty old man crushes?

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i approve of this entire thread and everyone's old man crushes! ♥prince, bowie, hackman, freeman, redford, ford, etc etc etc etc...

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
robert-downey-jr-iron-man-400a062507.jpg

Yes. You know you want it.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No denial. I openly want it.

V

violaine

Hmm, I guess I'm with ThatGirl and Blue on this matter - I'm starting to suspect that one day I will be one of those horrendously-dubbed 'cougar' creatures. :laugh: (Ok, I did used to like Ralph Fiennes but I don't suppose he or Anderson Cooper would count!)

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hey, hot is hot...whether they're younger or older :p let's just not go too far into the spectrums, k? haha no underage or mummified.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*parts out Robert* Rex, Del, choose your "sides". I call dibs on the arms - I like a man who's good with his hands.

V

violaine

hey, hot is hot...whether they're younger or older :p let's just not go too far into the spectrums, k? haha no underage or mummified.

^Lol, ok. Yes, Zac Efron def registers as :sick: to me so I guess my moral compass is still in good working order!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Clint Eastwood = #1 with a bullet... woot!

Yul Brynner

m178868998.gif

Christopher Plummer

falloftheromanempire_011605lc.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Richard Burton (look! the world's two prettiest people about to kiss!)

sjff_03_img1364.jpg

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
christ.
ringo star? paul mccartney?
hugh hefner?

this--->
dirty-old-man.jpg
<--- guy?
that guy --->
robert-plant-2007.jpg

him?
charles-bukowski.jpg

these dinosaurs?
iggy_gr-1.jpg

53_6_terence_stamp_.jpg

ford.jpg

Either you all are legally blind or thinking back to these fellas' better days.

[exits barfing]

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^You clearly dont get the point of the thread.

*parts out Robert* Rex, Del, choose your "sides". I call dibs on the arms - I like a man who's good with his hands.

Piranha, why would you take the hands when you know theyre my favorite? Ok fine. Ill make due with the tussled hair and piercing eyes.

Actually, to use my iNtuitive super powers, we could just clone him. On the one hand he might keep better without the years of drugs and alcohol damage. But on the other hand, would he still have that delicious lived-in look? Im staunchly against men who are prettier than I am (my one time Anderson Cooper obsession notwithstanding).

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*gives Rex the right hand* It's the strongest.