• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dirty old man crushes?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who here has a crush on a dirty old man?

I think that dirty old man crushes are distinguished from your more run-of-the-mill old man crushes because the crushee has a certain rugged, sleazy, hobo-esque charm to them.

Here are a couple to start the list:

Tom Waits:
tom-waits-2.jpg

Nick Cave:
Nick%20Cave.jpg

i second these two gentlemen, and also must add Jack Nicholson to this list, for reasons beyond my comprehension.

::edit:: actually Nick Cave kind of bears a resemblance to Ben Stiller in this photo, so I have to retract that part of my response. :dry:

heart

heart on fire
Hear, hear. I agree. This thread has gone in a different (but perhaps better) direction than I originally intended.

As for the Iggy Pop picture, I apologize about singeing everyone's eyeballs with it.:blush:

Well, there's dirty and then there's old---and then there's reptilian.

shimsham

MBTI Type
infj
Well, there's dirty and then there's old---and then there's reptilian.

But I think that Iggy Pop is a perfect example of what I originally intended with this thread. His skin is leathery, his hair is long and stringy, he's just plain dirty. But he holds some inexplicable appeal just the same. He's a dirty old man, but I have a crush on him just the same. Tom Waits, too: he's odd, reclusive, and dresses like a 1930s hobo, but he's hot.

Sure, most women will admit to loving the Sean Connerys and the Paul Newmans out there, but how many also like the Anthony Bourdains and the Nick Caves?

heart

heart on fire
But I think that Iggy Pop is a perfect example of what I originally intended with this thread. His skin is leathery, his hair is long and stringy, he's just plain dirty. But he holds some inexplicable appeal just the same. He's a dirty old man, but I have a crush on him just the same. Tom Waits, too: he's odd, reclusive, and dresses like a 1930s hobo, but he's hot.

Sure, most women will admit to loving the Sean Connerys and the Paul Newmans out there, but how many also like the Anthony Bourdains and the Nick Caves?

Yes, I know. Your thread, an excellent idea for reducing the shame of having a crush on a dirty old man, was grossy abused and derailed into the absurd. :hug:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram

The pluralization of "Anthony Bourdain" is like...my wildest fantasy.

Mmm.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Yeah, I don't guess I have the dirty old man thing. I like the rugged, lived-in old dudes, though.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Mmm, Alan Rickman and Anthony Bourdain. I wouldn't classify either of them as especially dirty, but definitely sexy.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^This......actually set off my gag reflex. Wtf is that

It reminds me of Mr. Burns

LOL +1

You women need to get some taste. No wonder men are so ugly if you're selecting these monstrosities from the gene pool.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
William Jefferson Clinton. Just look at this smug bastard:

bill_clinton_yeahihitit.jpg

It would be like making love to a redneck Jedi.
:cool:: *waves hand* These are not the cigars/journalist/underage callgirls you are looking for.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tallulah's right - I like the older lived-in guys, not some dirtbag from an alley (ok, Tim Roth is a little dirty...) I've let you down, Shim!

[Side note: Sam Elliot turned 65 yesterday and IS STILL HOT...WTH?!]

Ben Browder (46 and smoking hot):

ben_browder_05.jpg