• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dirty old man crushes?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I think Cave has been going for a sleazier look lately, hence the sleazy/dirty criteria. But I agree that he walks a fine line between sleazy and rugged/hobo-esque.
That would explain the ridiculous mustache. WTH is he smoking these days?

Yes! I think Bowie has only gotten hotter as he's gotten older.
Is liking early, girlie Bowie an indication of latent homoerotic inclinations?

Anyway, can't relate to the OP much. I like 'em younger youngish.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ron Jeremy?! Jen, tell us you're kidding!

Hmmmm. Dirty old man crushes. I have a few. Ed Harris for one. AA Gill. My boyfriend (ha ha). Seriously, tho, I have more and more of a thing for older dudes.

EDIT: Forgot a big one: Bill Clinton. Politics aside, he is sex on legs. I would do whatever he wanted me to do. Even sport mall-chick hair.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Might I, despite my staunch heterosexuality, offer up for your consideration Charles Bukowski?

charles-bukowski.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sam Elliot, fools!

10851666_profile_mbox_background.jpg

shimsham

MBTI Type
infj
Might I, despite my staunch heterosexuality, offer up for your consideration Charles Bukowski?

The writer of "Notes of a Dirty Old Man" surely belongs on this list.

And about dirty old woman crushes, how about someone like Patti Smith?
rm_patti_smith_1979.jpg

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Wilford Brimley is Hotty McHot. The way he says "Diabeetus" just sets me on fire.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I know 2 men in their 20's who want to have their way with Helen Mirren.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does the thread title indicate that WE are dirty for liking "old" men or does it indicate that the old men themselves are "dirty"?

shimsham

MBTI Type
infj
Does the thread title indicate that WE are dirty for liking "old" men or does it indicate that the old men themselves are "dirty"?

The thread is supposed to be about crushes on dirty/rugged/sleazy older men (crushes you may be embarrassed/reluctant to admit to).

But really, take it however you please.