• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Song

wank

MBTI Type
free
Enneagram
nope
I'm curious: What is the song/album that inspires you.

I mean, the one that impacts your consciousness to such grandiose point, that you feel intrinsically connected with said song, where nothing is off kilter, and under the effects of such song you feel as if anything is as you would have it(to be nonspecific).

----------

Really, I only found my song a year or two ago. before then I just liked all my music, I didn't feel too tied to any one piece.

I wish by Infected Mushroom off their Converting Vegetarians album.

Some how, it manages to illicit exceedingly strong emotional reaction(every time), and it's a song I rather live by/of(/in?).
It brings me up, and I feel more goal oriented, drops my slothen thoughts, and reminds me to refuse distraction.
I don't know,... I think it rather fitting for my type and such.