• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

if you could be in any band...

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
granted you knew how to effectively play an instrument, what is the first three bands you can think of that you would want to be in?

mine would probably be:

broadcast
a silver mt zion
sonic youth (before sonic nurse came out)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Within Temptation
Blackmoresnight

...lead vocals and harp :blush:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The World/Inferno Friendship Society
The Allman Brothers Band
Steely Dan

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Angels and Airwaves
Flyleaf
The Goo Goo Dolls

I wouldn't care what instrument I played at that point.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
or, The Doors
also, The Velvet Underground seems like it would have been cool, especially when they were involved with Andy Warhol

but mostly:

ST3221.jpg

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I dunno if I'd bring anything good to any band, I'd probably join Between The Buried and Me as the singer(because it would probably be an improvement just to have more clean vocals)

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
now that i think of it there should be a seperate thread for deceased bands, in which i would choose

the velvet underground
pink floyd
slowdive

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
the velvet underground, though i think i'd be a good shangri-la, and a nice tambourine-chick addition to most 60s bands.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Forgot the Doors, ironically. Not like I had a Jim Morrison avatar for a good eight months..

I wouldn't mind jam bands like the Grateful Dead or Blues Traveler. Jam Bands would be the most fun, work your improv. and let it all hang out. Can't ask for much more I'd say.

I would have loved to make music with Stevie Wonder.

Loggins and Messina would be a pretty chill affair too.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I might start a band out here in L.A., so I guess that one would make most sense, but I would have been a good member of:

VU
Talking Heads
Squeeze
The Go-Betweens
Duran Duran
INXS
Blur
Afghan Whigs

Keyboards, hand percussion, rhythm/acoustic guitar, harmonica, vocals, lyrics

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What was that band with George Michael, Kenny G, Vanilla Ice and Terence Trent D'Arby? Oh yeah, Color Me Badd, anyway...not them!

I would have been a member of:

New Edition

DMB

Smashing Pumpkins

Why you ask? Why not I say!