• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You know what I wish was still on?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Arrested Development
The Tick
1990's X-Men

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Probly half of the ones mentioned, plus:

Batman: The Animated Series
Alias
Veronica Mars
M*A*S*H!
The Beverly Hillbillies

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
i miss carnivale. that show was amazing but unfortunately not enough people watched it and it got canceled.

fucking travesty

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my so called life....:wubbie: i loooved this show and had such the 13 yr old girl crush on jordan. he reminds me of my boyfriend in high school...haha....

[youtube=s_Etd_CYI_k] :) [/youtube]

Atomic Fiend

It actually ended before the buy out. I remember I saw the finale, shit was so... actually all that happens is they go to college and share a room. Still fun show.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
There are several mentioned (older shows) that I miss, but right now I'm missin' Battlestar Galactica. Already, and it's only been gone for a short while. :(

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dead Like Me.
Alias
Veronica Mars
FIREFLY!!!!
Yeah!! :happy:
I add:
Day Break
Any/all of the shows starring Bob Newhart (a response to M*A*S*H, speaking of TV land awesomeness)
Daria (best show about teenagers EVER)
Pee-Wee's Playhouse

And I would add these shows too, if they could be revived at their peaks and not at their bad-quality moments:
Dr. Katz
Creature Comforts
The West Wing
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Friends. :tongue:

That whole slew of stuff I used to watch on One Saturday Morning on ABC would be nice too. :D

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
FIREFLY for sure!

Dark Angel.

Harsh Realm.

Firefly some more.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Firefly and Dead Like Me of course (DLM still the only program I've seen in which two of the characters actually type themselves for us).

Also Dark Angel. Sure, it was a bit of a chick show and the storyline wasn't especially interesting, but a young Jessica Alba with black hair? Has a hotter human being ever existed?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Oh, Cowboy Bebop, of course. Duh.

Although, they'd have to be filler episodes since the series ended the main storyline permanently.

Also, Futurama, but they're already bringing that back, at least for a bit.

V

violaine

I wish I'd been around/caught MST3K when it originally aired.

I also loved a show called Millenium.

+1 on Futurama and Dark Angel.