• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i never want to watch transformers 2

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
i KNOW its going to be awful.

not even megan fox's supple lips and lab-grown bod can lure me into that piece of shit

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah you aren't missing that. Any of its good points struggle to pierce the pall of Shia's brash irritatingness. I still haven't watched the last Indian Jones movie because of him. Indiana Jones!

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
fucking shia lebeughueff... he looks like the older jonas brother who tried pot once, but still hasnt gotten laid.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually don't mind Shia. I liked him in The Greatest Game Ever Played.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
i didnt mind eagle eye that much but theres other actors id rather see in movies

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But Transformers 2 is a deep, nuanced, and subtle movie.

How could anyone not enjoy it?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's all about the little explosions with Bay...

Yeah, and planting movie posters for "Bad Boys" in camera shot. :doh:

I dunno, I still want to see it. I loved them as a kid. *goes upstairs to play with Soundwave*

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't know what the fuss is about.

Transformers 1 was a good first movie. Interesting story, decent amount of action, some nostalgic moments here and there.

Transformers 2 is pure action packed, a fun but obviously jumpy storyline, that gets the 'heroes' in one problem after another. Some humor added here and there to justify the wtf moments.

All in all a pretty good sequel, couldn't expect any more than that for a sequel.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At least it's not one of those pseudo-intellectual Arronofsky or Lynch films, right, Fluffy?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fucking shia lebeughueff... he looks like the older jonas brother who tried pot once, but still hasnt gotten laid.

:cry: I think I love you, man.

P

Phantonym

i never want to watch transformers 2.

:rofl1: Oh you're so going to watch it. You don't know until you KNOW, you know. And you want to know, don't you? You know that.

:devil:

wolfy

awsm
I don't think I'll watch it any time soon. The reviews are a fun read though...

Michael Bay Finally Made An Art Movie

Transformers: ROTF has mostly gotten pretty hideous reviews, but that's because people don't understand that this isn't a movie, in the conventional sense. It's an assault on the senses, a barrage of crazy imagery. Imagine that you went back in time to the late 1960s and found Terry Gilliam, fresh from doing his weird low-fi collage/animations for Monty Python. You proceeded to inject Gilliam with so many steroids his penis shrank to the size of a hair follicle, and you smushed a dozen tabs of LSD under his tongue. And then you gave him the GDP of a few sub-Saharan countries. Gilliam might have made a movie not unlike this one...

Michael Bay understands that summer movies are about two things: male anxiety, and pure id. That's why he casts Shia LaBoeuf, that supreme avatar of pure male inadequacy, in the lead role. LaBoeuf projects a pathetic, wall-eyed dorkhood, when he's not babbling like a tumor removed from Woody Allen's prostate that somehow achieved sentience. I imagine the DVD of ROTF will include a whole disk of outtakes where they had to stop filming because LaBoeuf was drooling on camera. As it is, the film includes several extreme closeups of LaBoeuf's dazed stare...

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
I don't think I'll watch it any time soon. The reviews are a fun read though...

Michael Bay Finally Made An Art Movie

Transformers: ROTF has mostly gotten pretty hideous reviews, but that's because people don't understand that this isn't a movie, in the conventional sense. It's an assault on the senses, a barrage of crazy imagery. Imagine that you went back in time to the late 1960s and found Terry Gilliam, fresh from doing his weird low-fi collage/animations for Monty Python. You proceeded to inject Gilliam with so many steroids his penis shrank to the size of a hair follicle, and you smushed a dozen tabs of LSD under his tongue. And then you gave him the GDP of a few sub-Saharan countries. Gilliam might have made a movie not unlike this one...

Michael Bay understands that summer movies are about two things: male anxiety, and pure id. That's why he casts Shia LaBoeuf, that supreme avatar of pure male inadequacy, in the lead role. LaBoeuf projects a pathetic, wall-eyed dorkhood, when he's not babbling like a tumor removed from Woody Allen's prostate that somehow achieved sentience. I imagine the DVD of ROTF will include a whole disk of outtakes where they had to stop filming because LaBoeuf was drooling on camera. As it is, the film includes several extreme closeups of LaBoeuf's dazed stare...

LOL

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
:rofl1: Oh you're so going to watch it. You don't know until you KNOW, you know. And you want to know, don't you? You know that.

:devil:

tell you what, catch me on a good day (maybe in a few years) with perhaps the right amount of thc in my system, pop the transformers 2 dvd in and we can watch it and have more fun making commentary for it than enjoying the actual movie itself.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

not even megan fox's supple lips and lab-grown bod can lure me into that piece of shit

Well then just don't watch it, silly. No one's going to hold a gun to your head and make you... are they? :huh:

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
Well then just don't watch it, silly. No one's going to hold a gun to your head and make you... are they? :huh:

no im just reacting to how many people are willing to put their senses through such a thing