• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i never want to watch transformers 2

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I think what draws a lot of people to the Transformers movies are nostalgia. Megan Fox too.

I get where you are coming from r.a, I felt the same way after watching the new Indiana Jones flick, but I don't know how anything poorly written would insult your intelligence. Are you suggesting it is dumbed down to appeal to a wider demographic?

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
and sweet titty-fucking christ indiana jones 4 was a turd sandwich if i ever saw one

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and sweet titty-fucking christ indiana jones 4 was a turd sandwich if i ever saw one

^ AHHAHAHAH

I really want to make a picture, but I don't want it to offend anyone, no matter how much I clean it up.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
If you have two of the greatest villians in cartoon history to play with, why would you introduce a crappy nobody as the main bad guy?

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
If you have two of the greatest villians in cartoon history to play with, why would you introduce a crappy nobody as the main bad guy?

more merchandise for the new toy line. same reason why they killed optimus prime in the first (1989ish) transformers movie in the first 5 minutes. they wanted to push a new transformers line at the expense of killing off everyone's favorite characters and traumatizing thousands of little kids such as myself.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to the internet, where it is trendy to hate things that are popular.

Its an action flick, take it for what it is worth. Everybody knows it isn't going to win any oscars.

I thought Titanic was a good movie.

And it won Oscars!