• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bill O'Reilly vs. Michael Jackson Coverage

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i see good points on both sides but why is bill so bothered? if we're tired of hearing about MJ we can turn our televisions off, no? i agree that MJ wasn't what you'd consider normal and it's sad to hear that he was so strung out and a parent. i mean if i was that fucked up i'd have my kids taken away but then again i don't have nanny's taking care of my children. i wonder if the drug abuse affected them in any way?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqaoGUNjvc&feature=related"]blah blah[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhSrQIV_oGE"]blahblahblah[/YOUTUBE]wasn't anything strange about your daddy? hmm...

thoughts? be nice, i am only interested in discussing this peacefully. really.

S

Sniffles

Ahhh Bill O'Reilly at his best:
[youtube="XWtfbISKd8U"]The best of O'Reilly[/youtube]

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
lol. yeah he's a spaz for sure. :laugh: i get the impression that he's less than impressed with celebrities. he's also a douche bag. no argument there.

Jaguar

A sampling of the real Bill:

"If any woman ever breathed a word I’ll make her pay so dearly that she’ll wish she’d never been born.
I’ll rake her through the mud, bring up things in her life and make her so miserable that she’ll be destroyed.
And besides, she wouldn’t be able to afford the lawyers I can or endure it financially as long as I can.
And nobody would believe her, it’d be her word against mine and who are they going to believe?
Me or some unstable woman making outrageous accusations.
They’d see her as some psycho, someone unstable.
Besides, I’d never make the mistake of picking unstable crazy girls like that."

The guy sexually harrassed, stalked, and threatened a female news employee.
Any guy who has to bully women to get laid, has balls the size of a hamster's.

He's not even a real man, as far as I'm concerned.
Who gives a shit what Bill the stalker thinks about Jackson?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yikes! Bill O'Reilly really said all that?? o_O

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I DESPISE BILLY O'Reilly!!

and I'm not a granola eating liberal either!

He's so biased it's enraging. I can't think of a bigger DICK than him. If I met him in a dark alley and I had a gun and there were bullets in it and he wasn't wearing a bullet proof vest...well...you get the picture.

On the other hand, I'm not a complete fan of CNN either, it's a little biased democratically.

Why can't we get straight news!??

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I DESPISE BILLY O'Reilly!!

and I'm not a granola eating liberal either!

He's so biased it's enraging. I can't think of a bigger DICK than him. If I met him in a dark alley and I had a gun and there were bullets in it and he wasn't wearing a bullet proof vest...well...you get the picture.

On the other hand, I'm not a complete fan of CNN either, it's a little biased democratically.

Why can't we get straight news!??

because the truth doesn't get good ratings

Bill O's just jealous because Michael was actually mourned when he died.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
because the truth doesn't get good ratings

Bill O's just jealous because Michael was actually mourned when he died.

Yeah and he knows people would celebrate when he dies.
Just a little passive aggressiveness mixed in with ignorance.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I didn't watch the video because, ew, Bill O'Reilly, but just based upon the "talking points" to his left, isn't that the case with EVERYONE that dies? When we have a funeral, we don't think about the fact that Uncle Joe was a raging alcoholic--we think about the fact that he helped us with our college tuition when we were broke, or fixed our bicycle or something. It's human nature to recognize the good qualities of the dead. And when it's someone iconic, like Michael Jackson, you have to realize that it's going to affect people, make them think of their own mortality, be in shock, etc. He died unexpectedly and before his time--it becomes a pop culture "moment."