• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your favorite sport?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I love swimming but get to go swimming very rarely becaus of the distances here. I have thought about bying a neopren swimming suit so I could swim during summers in the lake next to our house. The suit because it's not too warm in the finnish lakes even during the summer. Maybe few weeks of warm waters during the summer. :D

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I like to play soccer and watch the olympics, most all the sports there, either winter or summer. I love to watch the marathoners, ice skaters, canoeing races and bobsledding.

Like to play badminton in a lighthearted manner. I like to jump or dive into water (off cliffs when the water is deep enough), and I like to ski if the weather is good. I like to watch scuba diving and love to snorkel also.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To do myself: horseriding and dancing

To watch: iceskating and gymnastics

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Football/soccer hands down. I suck at it, but I still enjoy playing it. But I'm more of a watcher really.

Depending on your definition of sports though, martial arts in general are also a favorite.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I like lots, but favorite? Hmm. Probably raquetball. Very fast game.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I like pinball, and bowling. ;)

haha! bowling.
i was in a bowling league a few years ago with some friends. it was fun. it was a real amatuerish league, with constant and heavy drinking. we had rules like; every time you gutterball you drink, every time you strike the whole team drinks, at the end of every frame the whole team drinks except for the person with the best score that frame, etc. it was obviously a social thing more than a sport. it was really a lot of fun!
our team name was 'The Indomitable Spirit of Levi Stubbs'.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Soccer, definitely. It's probably because it's the sport I'm best at. I've always naturally gravitated towards it because it fits my personality and my ADD tendencies so perfectly. I love running around and I've always been good with my feet and had some power there. I could go on and on why I love it but I'll stop there.

Football and Baseball are other sports I really love to play and that I have a decent amount of talent in. I've always been blessed with an arm and fast twitch muscles so it's not surprising I like those sports. Basketball on the other hand is a sport I've struggled to really execute at the level I'd like, it's not as naturally intuitive to me as other sports. Don't get me wrong I can play a bit but I quickly get exposed when playing against people who've played on competitive teams (damn my inability to dribble strongly left handed!!). It's the easiest and quickest sport to organize and play pick up games though which is handy.

I'll watch almost any sport though I've always loved the world of sports so there's not much surprise there.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Skiing is number one. My number two sport has to be rowing. My third favorate sport is called ENFP catching.

Frank

To play in an organized fashion, hands down football (american). I still occasionally have dreams of my old high-school games and feel the same adrenaline rush I felt back then. I was an angry youth, and was a linebacker in high-school. To be able to hit someone as hard as you could and be praised for it was a glorious thing to me back then.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
figure skating and cycling bwahaha /wtf

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Baseball. I just love so many aspects of it. Soccer is a close second.

I play a lot of hockey too, and football. Tore up my shoulder so I have to be very careful playing QB, but I converted into a receiver. I play a lot of sports in general.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I forgot to mention chinese jumprope. When I was a kid that was one of my favorite games. Is a game a sport? Actually I used to love jumping rope and today it's quite sophisticated what people can do. I don't do well with jumping now due to gravity. Much too heavy in body and spirit to do what I did. Although maybe I will start a regimen of jumproping. Might be conducive to a healthier body and spirit.