• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your favorite sport?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
  • I like to watch and play Tennis!!!!! :wubbie:
  • Baseball is super fun to play...not so much to watch.
  • Badminton is super fun to play too! I am such a nerd, I have been thinking about joining a badminton club.
  • Volley ball is fun too <3 :).

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Definitely rugby union. The rules are arcane and the play is brutal. Additionally the Australian national team is good enough that supporting them isn't entirely an exercise in masochism, but bad enough that they enter nearly every match as underdogs so I never feel like a fair-weather supporter.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
diving

5876468291_de0bec2cf3_z.jpg

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
playing: tough call between soccer and volleyball since I'd hate to give either up, but volleyball would probably win. Runners up:squash, badminton, (tennis if I knew how to play). oh and martial arts if that counts as a sport.

I don't really watch any sports since I get bored too easily, but once in a while I'll watch a period of hockey or soccer if others are watching it and I want to hang out. I also like watching the olympics for not too long at once, especially the dance-like things (figure skating, gymnastics, that skiing nonsense, etc) as well as beach or indoor volleyball.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't play many sports. Even though I suck at it, I do enjoy playing racquetball.

My favorite sports to watch are the olympic games, particularly the gymnastics and figure skating. I know alot of people don't seem to think figure skating is a sport but just watch those people performing physical stunts that inspire a sense of wonder because they hardly seem possible.

Odyne

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
To watch: Soccer and Hockey

To play: Badminton, Tennis, Basketball

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I literally live for football (soccer). My job revolves around it and so much of my time goes towards watching and reading about it. It's one of the only things in my life where I know I'll 'gain nothing' from it but I indulge anyway.

I strongly enjoy watching teamwork, I honestly think it's the hardest skill in sport to master, that's why I'm a big fan of the NFL. It's seems to be the only sport where when the whistle goes, everyone on the team is making a difference all at once, and if one guys fails, the whole team fails. But it's hard to follow in England and isn't really popular.

I also like boxing and poker (I know poker doesn't count as a sport).

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
To play, tennis would be my favourite sport, followed by golf. I used to enjoy basketball in my 20s.

To watch, Formula1 (religiously - even getting up at 3am to watch the Brazilian or Canadian GPs), Australian Football and Cricket. I tend not to gain much pleasure watching the sports I play

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fencing, specifically epee fencing.