• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Billy Mays is dead now too! Damn!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Dies

This just got reported. I was just starting to get into his show on the Discovery channel called Pitchmen.

Classic ESTP 'Promoter' type.

DEVELOPING: Television pitchman Billy Mays — who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets — died Sunday, MyFOXTampa.com reports.
Report: 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Dies - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

oxyclean.jpg

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow.

Is high blood pressure a factor here? It may turn out to be. That guy's jugular always looked like it was about to detonate.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have GOT to be kidding me... Another dead celebrity. WTH is going on?!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
A side effect from oxi-clean no doubt. I was always suspicious about that stuff! :doh: Bummer.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
This is seriously strange. Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson. Now Billy Mays.

R.I.P.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
This is sad to hear. I was just watching the discovery channel this morning, and PitchMen came on. Now, I don't like this show - I almost always change the channel when it comes on (I did this morning). I find it sort of crass and even depressing, but one segment that I saw a while back was Billy talking for a bit about his life history and family... and he seemed like a pretty decent and likable guy, which sort of surprised me (I find his sales persona *incredibly* annoying). I think in the recent few years his fame gave him a chance to spend some more time with his family than he did when he was a nameless traveling sales guy. Hopefully they got to enjoy the time they had with him. R.I.P. Billy.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I guess this goes to show you that people die all the time. It's only more pronounced when it's a bunch of popular people.

(Although it is a bit funny/suspicious/prophetic that Billy Mays died. :shock:)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is seriously strange. Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson. Now Billy Mays.

R.I.P.

That is pretty strange.

... I'm thinking, wouldn't y'all think Michael Jackson's death simply RAISED awareness of the people's death around his time? I mean, I go on IMDB.com now-and-then, and there's a section on it, which shows that such-and-such celebrity passed away 'today'. Barely pay attention to it because I wouldn't know 95% of the celebrities, but because this was THE Michael Jackson, his 'untimely' death at 50 it makes us speculate.

I wouldn't know for sure, though - it would probably need a one-time hollywood fan that keeps track of the real events, including the celebrity deaths. Billy Mays, whom I honestly never knew about, dying at 50... the same age as Michael Jackson, consecutively does make me wonder. :wtf:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
JUNE 28TH WILL BE "TYPE IN ALL CAPS" DAY, TO HONOR BILLY MAYS' UNIQUE STYLE OF EXCITABLE COMMUNICATION BY SHOUTING.

RIP BILLY MAYS.