• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Searching for the crappiest song ever

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Okay, now Afternoon Delight has been posted twice, tying Muskrat Love. Perhaps we should have a crappy song sing off. Me and Rajah against Effem and Fiver.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Hi there!

I'm searching for the crappiest and the most annoying song that human kind has ever known (for a project). So if you think you know what song it is, please post it and tell me why that is the worst song in human history.

I think we can find a few worthy candidates in here:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_IC4FZcHc0&feature=related"]I dare you to listen...[/YOUTUBE]

I mean, you can talk about a nice message for kids and all... but it's the very definition of "annoying". And no, I didn't listen to the whole thing... I mean, could you?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I would also submit every single one of the Freecreditreport.com songs, if ads are allowed.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Okay, now Afternoon Delight has been posted twice, tying Muskrat Love. Perhaps we should have a crappy song sing off. Me and Rajah against Effem and Fiver.
I pwn this mofo, woman. C'mon, make it to the refrain:

[youtube="U7WwVPtn3eg"]Lean on who? Me, that's who.[/youtube]

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You want bad? This is bad. Sounds like somebody dropping a weasel into a garbage disposal.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0"]Sucktastic Crap[/YOUTUBE]

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I pwn this mofo, woman. C'mon, make it to the refrain:

[youtube="U7WwVPtn3eg"]Lean on who? Me, that's who.[/youtube]

Oh, wow. Yeah. Speaking of teens rapping!

[YOUTUBE="zQ00laVt62c"]Top That![/YOUTUBE]

Look how funky he is!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Oh, man, I hate almost any Natasha Bedingfield song. But this is the one that makes me want to grab a rifle and find a good belltower.

[YOUTUBE="4lFXy5bIiSA"]Crappy Inspirational Song[/YOUTUBE]

I used to hate Walking on Sunshine, too, but somehow it's now crossed over in my brain to the Nostalgia Side, so I've softened toward it. Lots of songs from the 80s did that. Another one--I'm a huge Heart fan, but this is one of my least favorite songs ever. Written by Mutt Lange-- terrible lyrics. And yet, these years later, I can kind of ignore the lyrics and just focus on the vocals.

[YOUTUBE="50dywtJ7csA"]All I Want to Do...[/YOUTUBE]

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Peguy might have just won the thread. But I must take exception to the Stevie submission. :-D

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
That's it, I'm having your INTJ liscence revoked. You'd hate it too if you heard it four tiems a day every day for 6 months in a row.