• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV series True Blood

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well it looks like things were shaken up a bit on tonight's show!

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I'm going to have to wait for tonight to watch it online, little kids eyes watching me until then. :smile:

From the sounds of the last replies I'm going to enjoy it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I'm glad their moving away from little things like plot and really focusing in the graphic sex, which is really why I started watching the show.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Next weeks episode is going to be nutz. I'm stoked.

Also, I hope jessica doesnt end up eating hoyt in a fit of passion.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
oh wow here you all are. i was looking for edahns original thread.

i now love sunday's again! i have to admit the acting leaves a lot to be desired but i'm still hooked none the less.

loving eric but prefer his hair longer.

we know jason's not dead, but what will happen next? will godric turn him after he's done saving sookie? how did godric escape? how did humans keep a 2000 year old vampire captive? when they're all standing around yapping why don't the vampires just kill the religious wack jobs?

i have more questions but i'll wait till some of these are answered. ;p

in the mean time please enjoy a little eye candy.

ASshowerAni-2.gif

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
:rofl1: :wubbie:

Anyway the last episode was beyond awesome, I LOVE this show so much.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Even though I'm not a big fan of Twilight, this show seems like a total rip-off.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
JEN! OMG! THANK YOU!!!

*feels weak*

Btw, Twilight ripoff? *gets back up*

PUHLEESE!

I can't wait to see more of Godric. Or Eric. Mmmmm, Eric.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In one fell episode, Jason Stackhouse has become my favorite charecter on television. Also I would hook up with Eric Northman in a box, with a fox, in a house, or with a mouse (but only on weekends).

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
In one fell episode, Jason Stackhouse has become my favorite charecter on television. Also I would hook up with Eric Northman in a box, with a fox, in a house, or with a mouse (but only on weekends).

jason stackhouse and eric are the most redeeming characters on the show. i hope more people talk shit about sookie to jason so he can kick more ass.

also it would be sweet to see godric fuck some shit up.

and a part of me really enjoyed watching tara and the basketball player slap each other around. unfortunately they aren't dead yet.