• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV series True Blood

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwjYmcPHIuo"]i don't even care what he's saying, he just looks too hot to care[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
INxJ
The queen was supposed to be a lesbian, but they changed it. The same way they did with Pam. I'm annoyed. I don't usually see Alan Ball as the type to flip-flop with sexuality. They also alluded to intimacy between Eric and Lafayette this season, but it never happened.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
The queen was supposed to be a lesbian, but they changed it. The same way they did with Pam. I'm annoyed. I don't usually see Alan Ball as the type to flip-flop with sexuality. They also alluded to intimacy between Eric and Lafayette this season, but it never happened.

She still very much loves the ladies, though...I've heard rumours...

To me, although it isn't as bad as last season, the show is starting to lose some of its magic right now. Preferred the overall atmosphere of the first season.

I loved the Newlins.

And Alexander Hotsgard in shower action (who is losing his appeal a little by being drooled over so collectively and being prettied up/nicened up too much and who is rumoured to be dating Evan Rachel Wood):

True Blood's Alex Skarsg

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
un-wallpaper-di-alexander-skarsgard-111682.jpg

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
^ yeah luckily for her she's not surrounded by any truly good actors to make her look worse

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
last night was pretty good. jason and grunt actually made me snicker. :happy:

just ordered the first 7 books off amazon which will be here tomorrow. can't wait to start reading even though i've heard from a forum member that they suck. still, got good reviews from amazon so we'll see.

what's with that egg? :huh:

eric is back to his old self again which is pleasing. :devil:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
last night was pretty good. jason and grunt actually made me snicker. :happy:

just ordered the first 7 books off amazon which will be here tomorrow. can't wait to start reading even though i've heard from a forum member that they suck. still, got good reviews from amazon so we'll see.

what's with that egg? :huh:

eric is back to his old self again which is pleasing. :devil:

Goodbye tiny humans. :laugh:

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
the episode wasn't bad but it definately felt like a filler to the season finale. lots of unneeded dialogue. almost everything sookie says is a direct observation of events as they unfold. she states the obvious and nothing more.

the jessica-hoyt storyline is getting gayer. and tara and eggs need to die. it was amusing seeing tara's annoying overacting mom getting bopped on the side of the head.

lafayette needs to grow some balls this season. looks like he wont. they might as well killed him off earlier if this is all we're gonna get from him.

eric is still the boss.

the entire introduction conversation between bill and the queen is terribly acted and painful to watch. evan rachel wood needs to stop TRYING to fucking act and just ACT. obviously her agent got her the golden ticket.

looks like we'll have to wait till the next episode for things to actually happen. im glad the online video stream was slow and choppy, i really didn't miss anything.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I wasn't impressed either.

2 weeks now till the next one? Kind of artificial.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
well not every show can be as genius as carnivale was. god damnit i miss that show.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
well not every show can be as genius as carnivale was. god damnit i miss that show.

Oh hey! Have you seen that series "Climbing at jailhouse tomorrow if it doesn't rain"? It's awesome!

MBTI Type
INxJ

That was a pretty good show.

Pam cracked me up with her kid hating. Where the heck did that egg come from?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
reading book three. so far so good. i think eric and sookie are gonna do it.

if you're a hater then GET OUT! we've no use for you here. kthnxbi

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
reading book three. so far so good. i think eric and sookie are gonna do it.

if you're a hater then GET OUT! we've no use for you here. kthnxbi

Oh werd. :banana2:

Even in its lamest episodes it's still my number 1 show right now.

Loved the morph of tara's mum into eric. :smile:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
there is something about eggs and tara in the book. i'm trying to find out what it is.

i re watched it again today. one of the better episodes i think. i hate that we have to wait a year for season three. :(

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
a whole year? i can't wait for a whole year! What will i do with out my husband Eric Northman?