• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV series True Blood

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
love this show. read the books first, and started watching last year. definitely has one of the hottest opening sequences on television.

however, gotta say im kinda annoyed at how season 2 has progressed. too many subplots, too little action. i agree with the poster who mentioned the necessity of the dexter ex machina to help things move forward a bit.

am_i_evil666

I also read the books and that's why I somehow think that season 2 contains some major stupdities. However, the latest books also did.

But yeah, there are too many subplots and it's kind of annoying to wait a week and after watching the episode, to get to the conclusion that nothing really happened. I wish they would move faster and show some more of the vampire stuff instead of that Maryann stuff.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Sookie is actually an ISFP... whenever she gets upset about people making decisions for her, that's an SP trait. She wants to make her own decisions, and can be very loyal to those she sees as important. Like her brother who was in jail, even though she was mad at him... definitely the ISFP

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
Like the show. Hate Sookie & Bill. I love to hate them.

yeah watching sookie and bill interact is pretty painful stuff. hopefully something interesting happens with the plot soon cause i'm starting to lose interest.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Second series isn't as good so far, I agree.

I hope it gets better.

Did anyone here know that sookie and bill are actually real life boyfriend and girlfriend?

That's so sweet. :wubbie:

V

violaine

yeah watching sookie and bill interact is pretty painful stuff. hopefully something interesting happens with the plot soon cause i'm starting to lose interest.

Not quite at the love to hate stage but I find Sookie incredibly annoying as a character sometimes and particularly in this relationship.

The timelines are a little weird too - too quick a reveal with Sarah and Jason. And three orgy style scenes two or three weeks in a row. Boring!

Second series isn't as good so far, I agree.

I hope it gets better.

Did anyone here know that sookie and bill are actually real life boyfriend and girlfriend?

That's so sweet. :wubbie:

They look kinda cute irl.

V

violaine

Yeah! Bring on contract renegotiation season, let's hope some of the actors get cocky! :party:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was surprised to find out Daphne was a shape shifter, i thought she would be something else.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I was surprised to find out Daphne was a shape shifter, i thought she would be something else.

I still think she is something else, or maybe who she says she is, but part of some scheme cooked up by the witch woman. Like screwing with him by giving him the one thing he wanted the most, a partner who was the same as him and then some sick and twisted way of taking her away.....maybe.

Or she is something to do with the attack on sookie?

I thought the last episode was the best of this season so far.

Jason is awesome, he actually looked like he was going to cry when she put her hand down into the water heading you know where. :laugh:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jason is awesome, he actually looked like he was going to cry when she put her hand down into the water heading you know where. :laugh:

haha i was loling at that scene!
Jason is awesome though :)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
haha i was loling at that scene!
Jason is awesome though :)

Yeah, me and my enfp brother were cracking up too, it was just such a classic Jason moment. :laugh: Hilarious.

I reaally like this show, even when it's bad it's still good.

Did anybody else aside from me, wonder how it must have felt for both sookie and Sam to meet someone like them?

I had this moment of sympathising/wondering what that would actually feel like, to have a gift, to think you are alone and then one day to find out you are not.

Infact it sort of reminded me of finding out about mbti, the "A ha, I am not alone" moment. :smile:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think she's some kind of ancient demon of sorts.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I do love Lafayette, he is probably my favorite character, i was really afraid he was being written off when he went missing. :(

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like the show. Hate Sookie & Bill. I love to hate them.

Theyre just so freakin boring. My last hope was that Lafayette would become a vampire and he and Eric would go around and do badass vampire things together, but to no avail.

Also, I think that the writers were going for some kind of record when they included three handjobs in one episode.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
the latest episode was better than the one before it but i still had a bit of acid reflux watching sookie and bill go all gooey over each other.