• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV series True Blood

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I was disappointed with the unceremonious way the rid themselves of a character some of you mention in the previous spoiler-ized posts. But, I found the season as a whole better than the one before it, which was absolutely horrendous. This season at least had the minimum of internal logic I wanted and, in what is basically is the point of a series as silly as this, was a little bit fun every so often. I barely watched at all this season because of how much I disliked last year, but I ended up being reasonably entertained.

Side note: This show is essentially the guiltiest pleasure I have.

R

Riva

True Blood has so many characters and supernatural characters to make wonderful plot lines which is the best thing about the series. It doesn't have to revolve around the main actor/actress. Considering all that this season was a disappointment.

Season ranking vise I would place -

The 1st season the best
The 4th season the 2nd best (though initially the plot line in the Witch season was weak I liked the fact how 1 person managed to threaten the existence of all vampires)
The 3rd season the 3rd best
The 5th season/this season the 4th best and
The 2nd season the least favourite (the Maenad season was a bit too much and draggy).