• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPOC DIPLOMACY

ygolo

My termites win
I won due to persistence.
attachment.php

Yes. Persistence. Don't even try to deny it. :cheese:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Can someone explain the rules in short ? Since this looks like something I should try.

It's based on a game called Risk. Risk isn't something you can pick up quickly. I've looked at it before, and it seems far too complicated and fast-paced. Then again, I really only looked at one computer version.

Who knows though? You're an NT, maybe it won't be a problem for you.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It's based on a game called Risk. Risk isn't something you can pick up quickly. I've looked at it before, and it seems far too complicated and fast-paced. Then again, I really only looked at one computer version.

Who knows though? You're an NT, maybe it won't be a problem for you.

Well, I know how to play risk so I don't see the problem.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am afraid that I would not get far with this approach. (it is too direct)

Well... I just meant you should try to win. Not necessarily that you should take a direct approach. ;)

I rarely find the direct approach advantageous myself in the games I play with people, if you know what I mean.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
If someone were to explain the basic rules to me, I could try.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
How could I possibly decline? :cheese:

Let's say I have a name within the World Diplomacy hobby, mostly in Face to Face tournaments (remember: I'm an extrovert)...

During tournaments, we usually play C-diplo. That's far more interesting than classic American games where indeed, people can win or obtain a draw only because they are indefinitely persistent and patient, not because they are talented.

Diplomatic Corps: C-Diplo

And besides, in tournaments, an outright solo victory is a very rare occurence.

Last edited: