• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deadliest Catch

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Anyone watch this?
Opinions of captain's types? (Other crew members?)

My tentative guesses:
Sig Hansen (Northwestern): ESTX
Phil Harris (Cornelia Marie): ISFJ
Keith Colburn (Wizard): ENfJ
Jonathan Hillstrand (Time Bandit): ESfP

I'm not entirely sure why I find this show incredibly fascinating. Most episodes are almost exactly the same, but it's comforting, and interesting to see how the different captains respond to similar situations. I guess I love exploring the minor details that make each epi different.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Awesome show. I wouldn't be of any help trying to type the crew though. It's been a while since I've seen it. I had the first two DVD sets a while back, and have yet to become current to the latest season. :/