• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite videogame themes

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Toshinden was the first game where I tried putting the disc in a CD player and it actually played the music.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LOVE these!

Never played those games -- I don't own the right consoles for them. :/

If you have a friend group with at least 3 other gamer friends, I'd say a Gamecube is totally worth the purchase. :D You can play it singleplayer but it's just so much more fun with friends, taking on dungeons and fighting monsters together with your personalized characters and stuff. My family friends and I have been playing this game for almost 11 years now I think, and only when I went off to college did we actually beat it for once. We had so many memories from this game, so while we were watching the credits roll it felt like another chapter of our life was coming to an end.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=16071]sprinkles[/MENTION] HONESTLY?? THAT GAME HAS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK i only played it once at my friends' house but the entire time i was rocking out in the chair god bless america

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=16071]sprinkles[/MENTION] HONESTLY?? THAT GAME HAS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK i only played it once at my friends' house but the entire time i was rocking out in the chair god bless america

Katamari Damacy? Yeah it is awesome. I was just playing it now lol.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One more "hell yes" to add to the tally [MENTION=16071]sprinkles[/MENTION]. \m/

OMG. Yes. All those games have the best soundtrack.

Did you ever play We Heart Katamari? It has this completely cracked-out version of the opening theme, done a cappella, by a Japanese beatboxer.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
One more "hell yes" to add to the tally [MENTION=16071]sprinkles[/MENTION]. \m/

OMG. Yes. All those games have the best soundtrack.

Did you ever play We Heart Katamari? It has this completely cracked-out version of the opening theme, done a cappella, by a Japanese beatboxer.

Yeah it's.... different lol. Makes me giggle.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I've never heard of it. O: I'm not surprised you know of it though since it seems like you have a love for acapella. :D

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I've never heard of it. O: I'm not surprised you know of it though since it seems like you have a love for acapella. :D

It's from the sequel to Katamari Damacy. I think that song in particular is at least half a joke though. But it's funny, similar to how the prince makes beatbox noises when you run around the select meadow.

This is it