• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite videogame themes

T

The Iron Giant

My favorite song, from my favorite game. Brings back memories of a hell of a battle.

Silence

Permabanned
MBTI Type
mute
Look at my quotes...
Then these

Very relaxing to me, I can sleep to this. This is from a game that's brought so much comfort to my life

The best song in all of okami

Love that game and it's music. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaah AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

The sad music when passy sacrifices herself to revive Zero from his 100 year nap.
Also the sad music when X tells everyone his just got really tired of fighting and just kinda gave up on that.
Only it's remixed.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
My favorite pieces from all World of Warcraft expansions.

Last edited:

itllbedarksoon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
My piece of video game music, and one of my favorite pieces of music in general is "Dire, Dire Docks" from Super Mario 64. I've probably heard hundreds of times and have never, ever gotten get sick of it since I was six years old. Just gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcPSbkS9TQ

Aquatic Ambience from Donkey Kong Country has an equally evocative beauty...It's my second favorite, I guess I like water-level music haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDvKwSVuUGA

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This thread is ancient and most of the links are broken.