• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Banksy Exhibition

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not an art expert or even an artistic person, but I love Banky's work. His work has a strong message that resonates with many people.

He's opened an exhibition in his home city of Bristol, England. It is self-funded and he somehow managed to keep it secret (along with his identity).

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Arts & Culture | Banksy in secret exhibition stunt

What do you think of Banky's work?

Do you have a particular favourite?

I'm definitely going to the exhibition!

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I like Banksy. He seems intelligent, cynical, creative and mysterious. Qualities I like in a person. Don't know too much of his work, but I specifically like the hole in the wall paintings he did in Israel. Beautiful symbolism to protest the ridiculousness in the world.

I would certainly to his exhibition if I lived or happened to be in England.

wastrd

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Yup, I like him too, very humorous, striking and witty. can't be bothered to find those i like most on the interwebz.

...but this reminds me of the anti-banksy, Splasher, not humorous at all but much more striking.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yup, I like him too, very humorous, striking and witty. can't be bothered to find those i like most on the interwebz.

...but this reminds me of the anti-banksy, Splasher, not humorous at all but much more striking.

+1, all around.