• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FRENCH OPEN

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
NADAL.. OUT
MURRAY... OUT
DJOKOVIC... OUT
DAVYDENKO.. OUT

GONZALEZ VS FEDERER??

Federer FTW.

Or Monfils?

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Or Monfils?

Bite your tongue!

Also, I hope we aren't the only 2 posting in here!

Federer FTW!

EDIT: Sorry! about! the! overuse! of! the! exclamations!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Kinda disappointed Nadal is out, because I wanted a matchup with Federer. Even if Federer wins now he will still not know if he could beat Nadal on clay in a big spot, even though he did beat him a couple weeks ago I think.

Also Roddick bitching about not seeing the ball was great. Got a little clay in his vagina, methinks.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Kinda disappointed Nadal is out, because I wanted a matchup with Federer. Even if Federer wins now he will still not know if he could beat Nadal on clay in a big spot, even though he did beat him a couple weeks ago I think.

Also Roddick bitching about not seeing the ball was great. Got a little clay in his vagina, methinks.

H!a!h!a! K!a!n!t!g!i!r!l, 3 p!o!s!t!e!r!s s!o f!a!r!

Yeah Jock, I was hoping for that finals match up too. Federer won it a couple weeks ago... I think 6-4, 6-4? Pretty solid. And he's playing a lot better recently than he has been over the last year. Did you see him against Haas? I almost sh*t my pants. :doh:

Jaguar

Why don't we get McEnroe to come out of the booth and raise some hell.
Failing that, Federer all the way.
I'm pissed we won't see Nadal with him.

Wimbledon awaits . . .

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
How disappointing huh? Federer > Monfils 7-6, 6-2, 6-4... I expected it to be better...

Best quote from commentators though, "He set up the point so well, but... he is just not a good volleyer." (referring to monfils) hahahaha pwnt. I'm calling federer all the way. soderling might be tough cause hes rollin everybody.. but still.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Damn that soderling guy won?

I caught the match between him and nadal in the fourth set with him up two sets to one. I really don't know why I didn't finish it. Looked like a great match!!

Federer is a mixed bag for me. Every time I watch him I come away impressed at just how well he can execute, especially his athleticism, I like the way he moves about. Doesn't seem like a lot of wasted energy.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Yeah... soderling rolled davydenko straight sets really bad right after nadal.

actually del potro and federer is gonna be good. del potro was hittin CRAZY against robredo.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, you all saw what happened to Federer this morning, right? I'm surprised it hasn't been gossiped about yet. :dry:

Jaguar

What-- the lunatic who ran out on the tennis court?
That gave new meaning to the phrase: court jester.

:D