• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What blogs do you read?

wolfy

awsm
These are my favourites. Any suggestions?

A Hamburger Today
Alwyn Cosgrove's blog
Boing Boing
Bouncing Red Ball (Japan)
Calvin and Hobbes - GoComics.com
ChangeThis Newsletter
Cool Hunting
Cool Infographics
Creative Think
Creativity & Innovation
dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan
Dave Draper's IronOnline
Design Observer: Main Posts
design work life
Drawn! The Illustration and Cartooning Blog
Geekdad
How magazine
howtoons:
Infinite Thinking Machine
InfoDesign: Understanding by Design
Japan Probe
jwz
Kevin's Blog
kottke.org
lifehack.org
Lifehacker: Top
Logic+Emotion
Lone Gunman
Made to Stick
Maeda's SIMPLICITY
MAKE Magazine
metacool
Mind Hacks
Parent Hacks
Photojojo
PopularMechanics.com - Technology: Industry
Rolf Dobelli's Customer Reviews
scottberkun.com
Serious Eats
Seth's Blog
Signal vs. Noise
Smashing Magazine
strategy+business: BOOK REVIEWS
T-Nation | Most Recent Articles
TED Blog
The Art of Manliness
The mental_floss Blogs
the selby - photos in your space
The Technium
This Blog Sits at the
Thought Clusters
toycutter
Unabashed Gearhead Gnarlyness
Vintage Kids' Books My Kid Loves
WIL WHEATON dot NET: in exile
Wolfram Blog
WorldChanging
You the Designer - Graphic Design Blog

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Wow. I've always been kinda random about it. Don't routinely read any one blog except maybe tinselman.com

wolfy

awsm
Wow. I've always been kinda random about it. Don't routinely read any one blog except maybe tinselman.com

That's a good one. I just added it to my feed, cheers!
I use google reader and go through them when I have time.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
That's a good one. I just added it to my feed, cheers!
I use google reader and go through them when I have time.

What would you see are your favorite blogs though, out of that list? I might check them out myself. I do like reading about all kinds of stuff, but I'm very chaotic about keeping tabs with this kind of stuff.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
damn wolfie! that's a lot! a whole friggin lot.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
wwtdd.com
withleather.com
filmdrunk.com

Haven't found a good science/physics blog. If anyone has any recommendation, that'd be fantastic.

On here, Ygolo, PTgatsby, PinkPirahna, Magic Poriferan, and Silently Honest's. If I forgot anyone, oops. But those are the ones I remember and/or subscribe to.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Actuall...dumb me...actually forgot I DO read more blogs. Quite regularly actually, don't know how I forgot about them (wasn't thinking of them as blogs I guess...don't ask me why!) :p

cinematical.com
tuaw.com
gamersyde.com
joystiq.com

All very geeky if I do say so myself :p

wolfy

awsm
Seems kinda contrived to read a blog about manliness. Especially when you could just stand near me and absorb my man musk.

It does, but it's a good blog, well written with good advice.
I wish I could get close to you to absorb some of your manliness but for now the blog will have to suffice.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
It does, but it's a good blog, well written with good advice.
I wish I could get close to you to absorb some of your manliness but for now the blog will have to suffice.

You might influence me with your own cloud of manliness. I don't think I want my muscles to get any bigger than they are.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i guess i read maddox's if you could consider that a blog. other than that, i have two webcomics and a couple of forums. that's basically it.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Most people read blogs on a regular basis?

I only seem to gravitate towards someone's blog if they've got something eventful going on (and even then it's rare), and then stop following it when things get boring again.

I usually just search for information on specific topics via Google, and read blog entries found in a search when they cover a particular subject matter. The other thing I do is read Internet forums on a topic, like this one.

This makes my approach to using the Internet seem... expansive, detached, self-centered, and topic-focused. This used to be a more common way, but I've felt increasingly out of touch with the purposes of the majority of Internet users. This must be why.