• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Baby please don't go

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
bob dylan. :)

2nd choice ac/dc

wolfy

awsm
I love Dylan but I'm going to go with AC/DC. Too many drunken nights listening to High Voltage.

2nd choice Them

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Jeez, you're missing one of the best versions!!!

[YOUTUBE=GShOlGgGLng]Ballroom - Baby Please Don't Go[/YOUTUBE]

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am partial to the Amboy Dukes.

ETA: does anyone know if that is Nugent?

wolfy

awsm
I used to have this record. Maybe it's still at Mum's place...

[YOUTUBE="QD62Z26lBGM"]Ted Nugent-Baby Please Don't Go[/YOUTUBE]

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
My favorite is Them, b/c it's the version I fell in love with, and the arrangement is more interesting than the original Delta Blues version (though I do love Delta blues). Everything after that is just a variation of the Them version, seems like.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Them's version is also my favorite. i would say lightnin' hopkins is my second choice.