• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Videogames and Type

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Your gamerDNA is:
Killer

The Killer motto: "No enemy left standing!" Description:

It's the thrill of the kill. Trophies are okay, but that momentary rush attained from besting an opponent is what it's all about.

People with high Killer scores prefer the player-versus-player aspect of any game more than anything offered by the environment. They relish the adrenaline and challenge of pitting themselves against real people. Not all Killers are gankers as some critics claim. While getting the jump on the unprepared for a quick kill is important fun for some Killers, many prefer group PvP and revel in a well executed team maneuver that blows away the opposing side.
Secondary influences

* Killer Achievers pit themselves against PvE challenges as well--though often it's a means to an end. A KA often enjoys PvP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) as well as their personal position on competitive ladders and such.
* Killer Socializers often seek out PvP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances and teams with other players who are interested in doing the same. KS tend to seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PvP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.
* Killer Explorers like to feel immersed in a virtual worlds and see themselves as a great villain or crusader within that world. They seek out challenges against other players, but they are going to find all the areas of that world. Trust an KE to know all the best ambush spots and sniper perches.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My two highest were Socializer and Killer, both very close.

I used to play UO a lot, on one free shard in particular for like 5 years. I was the strongest assassin, but I was always broke and hated hunting and just chilled at the bank or tavern talking with people, but was able to completely sodomize other players due to my once-upon-a-time love for hunting that later turned into a complete disdain.

All i ever did was talk and enjoy my near-celebrity status (and endless list of friends), or kill people. pvp is the best.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
No enemy left standing!" Description:

It's the thrill of the kill. Trophies are okay, but that momentary rush attained from besting an opponent is what it's all about.

People with high Killer scores prefer the player-versus-player aspect of any game more than anything offered by the environment. They relish the adrenaline and challenge of pitting themselves against real people. Not all Killers are gankers as some critics claim. While getting the jump on the unprepared for a quick kill is important fun for some Killers, many prefer group PvP and revel in a well executed team maneuver that blows away the opposing side.

Secondary influences

* Killer Achievers pit themselves against PvE challenges as well--though often it's a means to an end. A KA often enjoys PvP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) as well as their personal position on competitive ladders and such.
* Killer Socializers often seek out PvP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances and teams with other players who are interested in doing the same. KS tend to seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PvP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.
* Killer Explorers like to feel immersed in a virtual worlds and see themselves as a great villain or crusader within that world. They seek out challenges against other players, but they are going to find all the areas of that world. Trust an KE to know all the best ambush spots and sniper perches.

Definitly describes my playstyle.. I'd say i am a Killer-Achiever with socializer tendencies. In a video game winning is all that matters to me.

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
I'm an equal, killer socializer and achiever but explorer is way down there. Not surprising, I like to fight, talk and get stuff but looking around for secrets frustrates me.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
73% explorer, 67% killer, 63% achiever, 7% socializer. ironically i always like to be left alone in games. mostly because i carry the general rule that games are for everyone and as such, most contain people i don't mingle with. again, a good reason to kill them.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I am an INTP heavily into kill games. I prefer slayer over CTF for this reason.