• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wine tasting video blog (vlog)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just came across this link off digg.com-

Wine blog using video a vlog Wine Library TV

It's a bunch of quicktime or flash video episodes about wine tasting. This dude sounds like a totally insane ENTP. Especially watch the 22-minute video labeled "Wine Temperature Time - Episode #273"... he's just off the rocker nuts, doing a little science experiment with wine (exposing 3 bottles of wine to different temps) and then going through an almost manic string of extroverted babble (begging people to add them to his Facebook, selling a bunch of accessories for cheap, etc.). I found that video quite amusing.

I'm getting the N preference from the way he describes the wine, using very spatial descriptions while quickly coming up with off the wall parallel references to describe it. It just reminds me of how my own train of thought feels when Ne is hard at work.
Plus his little jab at people who prefer to drink beer cold... sounds like a distasteful jab at Si oriented people who are trying to "fit in" to the popular established way of being.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Just came across this link off digg.com-

Wine blog using video a vlog Wine Library TV

It's a bunch of quicktime or flash video episodes about wine tasting. This dude sounds like a totally insane ENTP. Especially watch the 22-minute video labeled "Wine Temperature Time - Episode #273"... he's just off the rocker nuts, doing a little science experiment with wine (exposing 3 bottles of wine to different temps) and then going through an almost manic string of extroverted babble (begging people to add them to his Facebook, selling a bunch of accessories for cheap, etc.). I found that video quite amusing.

I'm getting the N preference from the way he describes the wine, using very spatial descriptions while quickly coming up with off the wall parallel references to describe it. It just reminds me of how my own train of thought feels when Ne is hard at work.
Plus his little jab at people who prefer to drink beer cold... sounds like a distasteful jab at Si oriented people who are trying to "fit in" to the popular established way of being.

I saw this guy as a guest on Conan O'Brien a few weeks ago and was instantly hooked. He had Conan tasting things like dirt, cherries, tobacco and even ROCKS to try to teach him about the flavor notes in wine. It was very entertaining.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Yeah, I discovered it a few months ago when he was here in Chicago. Since I like wine, it was interesting to see how he rated some offerings tied to grapes I prefer, and how he goes about describing the tastes. I wrote a wine column for a cheap giveaway pamphlet called "Barfly" in Chicago, but mine was designed to be more down to earth, a bit like that "Regular Guy" film reviewer but not so exaggerated.

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
The first one I saw, he compared some wine to his grandfather's gym socks after a good long sweat. After musing over it for a few more seconds, he said 90-95+. I was sold after that.