• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Desert Island Seven Albums

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
What would be your Desert Island Seven Albums? Not the "best," mind you, because "favorite" and "best" are not coterminous. These should be the seven you would want to have over any others. Mine would change often, but here is a decent list for now, in no particular order:

Dog Man Star - Suede

Revolver - The Beatles

Pet Sounds - The Beach Boys

The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses

Exile on Main St. - The Rolling Stones

Paul's Boutique - Beastie Boys

The Velvet Underground and Nico - The Velvet Underground and Nico

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Picking 7 albums to keep me happy on a deserted island is too hard, I couldn’t narrow it down from 20 :(

Muse - Hullabaloo

Metallica - Load

Keane - Under the Iron Sea

REM - In Time: The Best of R.E.M. 1988-2003

System of a Down - Hypnotize

Plus some Perry Como, Nina Simone, Beach Boys, Roxette, Police, UB40, U2, Live, Mess Hall, Goldfrapp, Green Day, Satriani, Pearl Jam, Queen, RHCP *forces self to stop*... anything that I’d never be able to get sick of.

You see how I suck at this?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Picking 7 albums to keep me happy on a deserted island is too hard, I couldn’t narrow it down from 20 :(

Muse - Hullabaloo

Metallica - Load

Plus some Perry Como, Nina Simone, Beach Boys, Roxette, Police, UB40, U2, Live, Mess Hall, Goldfrapp, Green Day, Satriani, Pearl Jam, Queen, RHCP *forces self to stop*... anything that I’d never be able to get sick of.

OK, make it studio or live albums. No compilations or box sets.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Blink 182 "Enema Of The State"
Shelf Help: How to Escape a Desserted Island - Tape 1
Shelf Help: How to Escape a Desserted Island - Tape 2
Shelf Help: How to Escape a Desserted Island - Tape 3
Shelf Help: How to Escape a Desserted Island - Tape 4
Shelf Help: How to Escape a Desserted Island - Tape 5
Shelf Help: How to Escape a Desserted Island - Tape 6

FREEDOM :banana:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

Muse - Hullabaloo

Metallica - Load

I love Roxette!