• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seven Pounds

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:yes: It was a very very good movie. I'll have to be a feeler snob here and state that if you weren't at all moved by it.. you probably ought to talk to the doc.

L

Lasting_Pain

Worst Will Smith movie ever.

Next time I go to another movie like that I will be bringing a boat.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh my, I thought it was mediocre at best. The pacing of the movie is all wrong, and once it detoured into the love story I couldn't wait for it to end. I like Will Smith and usually find his movies reliably entertaining, but this one was a misfire.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I was alright. I usually have a lot of patience for movies, but I thought it was unnecessarily drawn-out.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Oh my, I thought it was mediocre at best. The pacing of the movie is all wrong, and once it detoured into the love story I couldn't wait for it to end. I like Will Smith and usually find his movies reliably entertaining, but this one was a misfire.

But it was a love story...

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i liked it a lot. all for the feeling.

in my notebook it is marked pink and nominated for the favorite movie list in my blog.