• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NCIS(TV Series) Personality Types?

Magia Erebea User

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4W5
For a time now I've been mulling it over trying to figure out which characters would best match what personality types. So far...I got almost nothing.

It's pretty easy to split the Extroverts and the Introverts:

Extroverts: Tony, Ziva, Abby
Introverts: Gibbs, McGee, Ducky, Palmer

Gibbs could possibly be INTJ but I don't know enough about the other types to feel all that comfortable making the call. Gibbs is definitely introverted, if he's not at work he's home working on this boat. His famous "Gut" could be iNtuition. Not too sure on the TJ part I'm going to have to do a little more research when I have enough spare time. He certainly has the "if they don't work then to hell with the rules" attitude that's the pride of the type. Authority just by itself doesn't seem to impress him that much.

Anyway if anyone wants to contribute then feel free.