• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Top 3 Anime Characters

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Is that one of them INTP harem anime? I don't get how someone can take pleasure in watching those...

...and I don't think I want to know.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Is that one of them INTP harem anime? I don't get how someone can take pleasure in watching those...

...and I don't think I want to know.

It might be simpler to say that yes it is.

L

Lasting_Pain

Bible Black, now that was one hell of a show. Never could understand the show because I watched it without the subs, but was that not a excellent show.

L

Lasting_Pain

Definitely in the TOP 3 Anime Characters:

obamacowboybebop.jpg

Wow now that is funny. Now all I need to see is Obama in Super Sayian mode and I've had my fill.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I don't feel like such a perv for seeing bible black anymore. :laugh:

Ashitaka - Princess Mononoke
Konata - Lucky Star

Ouroboros

MBTI Type
INFP
I haven't watched too much anime, but I do have a crush on L. Yeah, a great big crush on an animated character. I also liked Maggie from the ROD series and Hellsing, but I haven't seen either of those in years.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Okay, this will be hard, but..

Brock - Pokemon (How can you not like Brock)
Tsukasa - .hack//SIGN
Rena - Digimon Tamers

SuperServal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Hrrrmmm...I'd say...

1. L from Death Note. He reminded me of some people I have met before: extremely intelligent, quirky, and with no friends really. That's my favorite type of person to get to know because they are usually very interesting...and they usually change my perspective on life in some way.

2. Vash from Trigun. He's just an awesome guy all around basically.

3. Griffith from Berserk (maybe?). He was one of the best "villains" I've seen. Calm, cool, ambitious.....he seemed like a genuinely good guy too. It seemed like there was a lot more going on in his inner world than we see.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh jeez...out of all the series I've ever seen this is going to be really tough...but I think I can whittle it down to three out of the tons lol...

In no particular order:

1) Cho Hakkai in Saiyuki
2) Chrono in Chrono Crusade
3) Nicholas D. Wolfwood in Trigun

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll go with. . .

- Lain from Serial Experiments Lain
- Ryoko from Zegapain
- Haruhi from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiyah

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not that great an anime fan. In fact, not at all apart from a handful of unique anime's.

My top three list.
1. Clare (Claymore)
2. Deed (Lodoss War 91')
3. Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell 95')

D'Artagnan

MBTI Type
ENTP
1) Naota Nandaba from FLCL
A great character from a fantastic anime. Despite everything that happens, the series is all Naota's story.

2) Porco Rosso from Porco Rosso
Any character whose name is "Crimson Pig" and who fights sky pirates and fascists is a champ.

3) Daisuke Jigen from The Castle of Cagliostro
Lupin's character is pretty awesome, but wouldn't be the same if Jigen wasn't there to throw him into contrast. The Streamline dub, where Jigen was voiced Steve Bulen and Wolfe by Bob Bergen, was what first got me into anime.