• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Top 3 Anime Characters

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't seen a ton of anime, and I haven't watched any in a while...but what the hell, I'll give it a go.

1. TOTORO!
2. Howl. Animated person I want to marry.
3. Yuusuke Urameshi/Ichigo Kurosaki/Edward Elric. Main characters from shonen/action series, basically. haha

Yeah, so two of them are from Ghibli movies. I can't help myself.

I want to watch anime REALLY BAD right now. Thanks a lot.

I also want to watch Death Note. I've never had the chance to see it, but it sounds awesome.
Okay, this will be hard, but..

Brock - Pokemon (How can you not like Brock)
Tsukasa - .hack//SIGN
Rena - Digimon Tamers
LOL, I was really tempted to put Ash or something. Pokémon was my LIFE in 5th and 6th grade.

L

Lasting_Pain

I haven't seen a ton of anime, and I haven't watched any in a while...but what the hell, I'll give it a go.

1. TOTORO!
2. Howl. Animated person I want to marry.
3. Yuusuke Urameshi/Ichigo Kurosaki/Edward Elric. Main characters from shonen/action series, basically. haha

Yeah, so two of them are from Ghibli movies. I can't help myself.

I want to watch anime REALLY BAD right now. Thanks a lot.

I also want to watch Death Note. I've never had the chance to see it, but it sounds awesome.

LOL, I was really tempted to put Ash or something. Pokémon was my LIFE in 5th and 6th grade.

Death Note First Season is classic INTJ vs. INTP heaven.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- Kenshin
- Motoko "Major" Kusanagi
- Priscilla Asagiri

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
1. Yomi Isayama - Ga-Rei Zero

2. Nate Rivers - Death Note

3. Yoite - Nabari no Ou

I doubt anyone even knows who #1, 3 are though :(

L

Lasting_Pain

I am adding Kuma from Afro Samurai to my list. Awesome character, and awesome show.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
1. Himura Kenshin (though I like him more in the manga than the anime. He doesn't really make sense in the anime because they made him all bright-colored and constantly happy in the series and the complete opposite in the anime OVAs.)
2. Miroku from Inuyasha
3. Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon