• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

March Madness!

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah, I'll do one. I already have to fill out a bracket tonight for my sister's office pool, so I might as well use it as many places as I can.

And the Final Four is awesome, but the first Thursday and Friday are 2 of my favorite sports days of the year. 16 games each day and tons of upsets. :drool:

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
It's amazing how big of a difference there is between college basketball and the NBA for me. March Madness is amazing.

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah, me too. I hardly ever watch the NBA 'cause it bores the hell out of me. March Madness is freakin' awesome though.

I was lucky enough to go to the opening rounds in 2000 and 2001, back when Fresno State was good and made the tourney (sigh...I miss Tark :(). Seeing 4 games in one day was so much fun.

And I just did my bracket, so let me know if you guys do set up a group & I'll join it.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Starts tomorrow. Anyone want to make a group and do a bracket?

College Basketball Tournament Pick'em - Yahoo! Sports

I usually don't watch until it gets down to The Final Four... which is always very exciting! :D
Really? I find the first weekend to be the most exciting. I love seeing teams like Princeton knock off UCLA or Richmond knock off Syracuse. It's really rare for teams like George Mason to make it to the Final Four. Last season, it was all #1 seeds.

I made a bracket.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohmygod, I'm SO excited!

I'll be watching through the weekend.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't finished a bracket yet but I made the group if anyone wants to join the pool.

Group ID# 986
Password - typologyc

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup

Please include your handle in your bracket name so we know who you are.

Edit: I don't know if that link is working for anyone else but it does for me. Let me know if it doesn't work. The name of the group is "March Madness Central" btw.

Edit2: I think registration time expired today. Oh well, I tried. If you want you can post your bracket instead.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
When I was overseas was the first time I had bothered to watch basketball, and I actually sorta enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll bump into a sports watcher one day and bum their information all of them as we watch :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I was overseas was the first time I had bothered to watch basketball, and I actually sorta enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll bump into a sports watcher one day and bum their information all of them as we watch :D

Kiwi, I know next to nothing aside from the stats below*. I mostly enjoy the excitement of the competition, the fast-moving pace, and admittedly, I'm ridiculously excited by the upsets (there's always at least one every year, in the beginning.) You should join us. :)

* some basic stats

16 vs. 1 Record: 0-96, .000
15 vs. 2 Record: 4-92, .042
14 vs. 3 Record: 15-81, .156
13 vs. 4 Record: 20-76, .208
12 vs. 5 Record: 31-65, .323
11 vs. 6 Record: 30-66, .313
10 vs. 7 Record: 36-60, .375
9 vs. 8 Record: 52-44, .542

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wisconsin - 61
Florida St. - 59

Cleveland St. - 84
Wakeforest - 69

:wubbie:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Chicks that dig sports are hot. :yes:

MBTI Type
INTJ
large_080318_dn_flynn.jpg

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Freaking Siena beat a 4 seeded Vanderbilt as a 13 last year. They're legit.

Oh, I know. I still wanted to make it past the first round at least though.. it could have been a rank 1 team and it'd still have been freaking whoever... Oh well. There's always next year.

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yet again, being a 5 seed is the kiss of death, with only 1 of the 4 advancing. I'd be nervous as hell if my school was seeded as a 5 (umm...not that my school will ever make the big dance again).

And I HATE freakin' Wisconsin, even though I did pick 'em on my bracket. Bad memories of us blowing a 10 point halftime to lose to them in the first round back in 2000. Bastards did it again to the other FSU this year. :ranting:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Treyvon worked FSU OVER! You can see him grinning while he scored those last points like "holy shit, holy shit" as he somehow maneuvered through a sea of pure FSU. it was pure instinct.. he was just in the zone and somehow made that shot!

Ah.. and Go Siena!