• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

March Madness!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tyler's hand was cut and he didn't even realize it. Another player came over, flipped his hand, and was like "SEE?! YOU'RE BLEEEEEDING..."

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah that was a dick move IMO.

Speaking of clowns, which I wasn't:

[youtube="EBMD4YiUqQU"]celebratory clown dance[/youtube]

L

Lasting_Pain

I missed that, might've been in the shower. Was it Tyler? All he does is bleed. Somebody get him some clotting factors.

Does Memphis have a new head coach yet? That school might just disappear under the waves if they don't get a great one. Their conference sucks too much.

:cry:

We're working on it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Villanova taking it all would be more exciting.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Villanova taking it all would be more exciting.

It would have been. But with the final as it is, I don't really care who wins, and objectively I gotta agree with merc. I think UNC might win by 20.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
My girlfriend got her bachelor's at UNC, and then went to vet school at UofM. This is going to be a rough night in my house.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My girlfriend got her bachelor's at UNC, and then went to vet school at UofM. This is going to be a rough night in my house.

U of Miami?
U of Mississippi?
U of Michigan?
U of Miami of Ohio?

Help a brother out!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MSU looks like shit. I may just go to bed at halftime.

That inbounds turnover was pathetic, but then letting UNC get a wide open offensive rebound/layup on that possession because no one gets back and blocks out? Just forfeit if that's your effort level.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I'm enjoying this immensely. :D

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
MSU and UNC are both teams I like, I really don't care who wins, either way, it'll be good. I'm just glad Uconn and Kansas (both teams MSU beat, and both teams I don't like) aren't here haha.