• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I love Frasier...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENTJ for lilith, Niles is INTP, And Fraiser is INTJ imo.

What type do you think Daphne is?

Wow, nice typing of Lilith, that seems to fit right, and Niles does seem INTP-ish at times.

Frasier, INTJ?

He reeks of F-dom to me. I dunno, he just does.

Daphne, perhaps an ESFP?

Oh, what's Roz?

I think either an ESTP, or an ENTP, whaddya think?

Atomic Fiend

Seriously?

You want to be a forty-something psychiatrist, turned radio personality, with an ex like Lilith, (zomg, her character is so freakin' perfect and hilarious, it's ridiculous), who perpetually fails at women and love, yet succeeds so brilliantly at antiquing?!?!? :newwink:

Wow, nice typing of Lilith, that seems to fit right, and Niles does seem INTP-ish at times.

Frasier, INTJ?

Hell If I remember I haven't seen the show in months, I think he's panicky but most of that comes from the fact that he is he's kinda self absorbed, or something is in fact wrong, he does enjoy socializing. The interactions he has with Lilith his father, and his brother, along with how he describes his childhood, and hell how he acts toward his dog, well he's never struck me as an F at all.

Daphne, perhaps an ESFP?
She house cleans, is a tad boring, and is sometimes the most level headed person in the whole house? I'm gonna say ESFJ, not sure, but she in no way seems like an SP.
Oh, what's Roz,

Once again I don't see how she can be SP or NT, I've always assumed she was an FJ of some sort though.

And I have no clue what the father would be.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd say more like

Lilith ISTJ
Frasier ENFx
Niles INxJ (He's too fastidious to be a P)

I have a doctor friend who basically IS Lilith, only a little less frightening, and she is a tested ISTJ.

Why would anyone hate on Frasier? *is confused*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Frasier, INTJ?

Daphne, perhaps an ESFP?

Oh, what's Roz?

I reckon Frasier's an ENFx too. Niles is a bit rigid to be an INTP. But it's funny ppl used to call my sis and I Frasier and Niles (I was Niles). Cos we'd sit around having these weird Ne-heavy psychoanalytical conversations and noone else knew what we were on about. LOL.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
And I have no clue what the father would be.
ISTP?

I'd say more like

Lilith ISTJ
Frasier ENFx
Niles INxJ (He's too fastidious to be a P)
Lilith, Frasier and Niles all seem incredibly J-ish to me.

And, Frasier an ENFP!??!

:horor:

NEVAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

I have a doctor friend who basically IS Lilith, only a little less frightening, and she is a tested ISTJ.
Oh man, she must be a hoot!!! :D

I needs to get me a friend like that!

(I have a squishy soft spot for exceedingly cold women :/)

Why would anyone hate on Frasier? *is confused*
Hence why I (partially) started this thread?

Obviously, this is a tainted sample of geeks. :D

Most people I know IRL, make fun of me for it!

I reckon Frasier's an ENFx too. Niles is a bit rigid to be an INTP. But it's funny ppl used to call my sis and I Frasier and Niles (I was Niles). Cos we'd sit around having these weird Ne-heavy psychoanalytical conversations and noone else knew what we were on about. LOL.
Awww, that makes me jealous!!! :)

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
It was always so well written and clever. l I was always surprised at the level of sophistication it had from week to week....like a stage play...

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
What if it wasn't set in Seattle?

Then it would have been set somewhere else?

I would have placed it in Corvalis, Oregon. Or maybe Billings, Montana. Or maybe Laos. Or not. I've only been to one of those places, and it really seemed to lack the type of magic required for a light-hearted sitcom.
Actually I'm going to Corvalils this evening. I'll do some location scouting.:coffee:

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I love Frasier. It's extremely well written, witty, erudite and has a jazz theme tune :p

Anyone that hates Frasier is either ignorant or has issues.

As for the types, I think Frasier is more like INFJ, Niles INTJ, Martin ISTP, Daph ENFJ and Rozz ENFP? I don't know, I'm notoriously bad at predicting types.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love that show. Niles and Daphne are my favorite characters.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I :wubbie: Niles. He's so mawkish....I have a hard time seeing him as an NT. Both him and Frasier are very sensitive, and being psychologists, I call NF for both.

I would say:
Frasier - ENFJ, much more outgoing than Niles, and has the ENFJ confidence
Niles - INFJ, seems like a protoype INFJ
Daphe - ESFJ, friendly and practical, but has emotional outbursts
Roz - ESFP, fun-oriented, laid-back
Martin Crane (the dad) - ISTP, down-to-earth, easy-going, independent
Lilith - ENTJ, commanding, direct, "cold"

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I LOVE frasier.
It's my favorite show, I've seen every episode 25 times and it never gets old.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
It was a great show, and I watch the reruns regularly. The thing I find the funniest about the show in retrospect is how gay it was. Pretty much every male regular on that show is gay IRL except for Kelsey Grammer himself.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It was a great show, and I watch the reruns regularly. The thing I find the funniest about the show in retrospect is how gay it was. Pretty much every male regular on that show is gay IRL except for Kelsey Grammer himself.
You're right! Hahaha, I just realized that. That's cool.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
You're right! Hahaha, I just realized that. That's cool.

David Hyde Pierce, John Mahoney (supposedly), Dan Butler, and Edward Hibbert are all gay, and they've had on people like David Ogden Stiers as guests. Oddly enough, Patrick Stewart (straight) played gay on the show. I guess Sir Ian McKellen wasn't available. LOL