• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NBA championship

Who will win the NBA Championship?

• Total voters

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The Lakes Show. Kobe deserves it!

Yes! He does, I'm glad people feel that way. Kobe has too many haters, I'm a big fan of his actually. His game, personality, style, etc.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
If he does, he'll at least die with a ring he got without shaq.

*coughes* not gonna happen *coughes*

Yes! He does, I'm glad people feel that way. Kobe has too many haters, I'm a big fan of his actually. His game, personality, style, etc.

His game is carbon copy of MJ's what's not to like? (Although he's still not better than Him)

coldbluewaves

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Los Angeles Lakers!

I'm hoping for a rematch of last years Finals. Lakers vs Boston part 2. LA's Revenge. :D

His game is carbon copy of MJ's what's not to like? (Although he's still not better than Him)

Read more NBA forums. Apparently that's a good reason to absolutely trash him. *sigh* =/

I already like this forum a lot now, since this thread hasn't disolved into a "Kobe > Lebron" "NO. WADE >> LEBRON >>>>> KOBE", and so on, thread. =P The NBA forums that i (somewhat) frequent have every thread dissolve into that. I barely post anymore because of it. :rolleyes:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

[youtube=7hWJkdUMiMw]YouTube - Kobe Bryant Jumps over an Aston Martin(car)[/youtube]

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
^^^That's why B Roy is busting his ass and all he can do is whine to the refs!!!

coldbluewaves

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I miss Turiaf. :(

Hopefully the Lakers face Portland in the playoffs. ^_~

"We didn't give them much of a battle, knowing we have to play them again," said Utah Coach Jerry Sloan. "It looks pretty bleak. . . .

[....]

"We're just like a little dent in the road, far as they're concerned. They're very comfortable playing against us and obviously should be."

o_O ...Broom time?

(link, i guess)

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
afrosamuraiimageok2.jpg

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Good, imo. If I hear one more ounce of praise for Dwyane "my moma dunt speel tu gud" Wade I'm going to blow up in a storm of rage and fury. He'll be done in 3 years when his body falls apart and the refs stop giving him whistles.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Good, imo. If I hear one more ounce of praise for Dwyane "my moma dunt speel tu gud" Wade I'm going to blow up in a storm of rage and fury. He'll be done in 3 years when his body falls apart and the refs stop giving him whistles.

Wade definitely gets a friendly whistle. :yes: