• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pistons

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
They tanked on Curry to get Rip back in the starting line up... I personally think A.I. is faking the injury too. Unenviable position for A.I. to be in, as he gets the blame for Sheed, Stuckey, and Rip playing like shit while he was a starter...

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't think A.I. would ever fake an injury. Then again, he's my favorite player of all time. I'm not the most unbiased source.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I don't think A.I. would ever fake an injury. Then again, he's my favorite player of all time. I'm not the most unbiased source.

He too is my favorite player, but I think he could see the writing on the wall... Come on, A.I. out 3 games, with back spasms?! Back Spasms?! We talking about back spasms?!

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I should hasten to point out, however, that this says as much about the Pistons as it does about Iverson. He's a terrible fit as long as they want to grind out wins in the halfcourt and essentially play exactly the same way as they did with Chauncey Billups at the point, and Tuesday's meeting in Denver should only underscore that point. The Nuggets adjusted their playing style completely when Billups arrived; the Pistons didn't change at all.

I wish more so called experts understood this fact instead of laying blame on a future HOFer for a situation he has NO control over...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The Pistons are a mess. It started with Larry Brown leaving, everything went downhill from there. They never got to the Finals since Brown left. Ben Wallace left. Flip Saunders was hired, then fired, Michael curry was then hired. Chauncey Billups leaving and Allen Iverson coming to Detroit was a big mistake. A.I. does not fit in with this team at all, and to top it off, coach Curry decided to start him and bring Rip off the bench. Michael Curry should be fired, but Detroit is getting old, they really need to make some big time changes altogether.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Agreed. My only quibble is the point raised by the artcle I posted. Denver adjusted to fit Chauncey in. Detriot hasn't done the same... Seems like they resented A.I. from the door as if he ask to be traded there and it's his fault Curry is a shit coach.