• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If types were RPG classes...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Right now these are just a bunch of guesses based off hunches...

Artificer - Never seen it... which book is it in?
Avenger - ISTP
Barbarian - ESxP
Bard - ISFP?
Cleric - Some SJ
Druid - INFx
Fighter - xSTP
Invoker - INFJ (Cause that's what Jesus was)
Paladin - ExFJ (Either work, just depends on the outlook of said paladin)
Ranger - Could be any introverted type I think. Leaning towards ISxPs
Rogue - ESTP
Shaman - INFJ
Sorcerer - ENTP
Swordmage - See Artificer
Warden - ISFJ
Warlock - INTJ ( Cause we all know INTJs are the most represented among 'selling your soul' types of people :newwink:)
Warlord - ENTJ
Wizard - INTP

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I can really see an INTP being a rogue, if only this was a motivated sneaky INTP cause then it'd work.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Artificer - Never seen it... which book is it in?
The preview of the class is in Dragon Magazine #365.
It will actually be printed in hardcover in the Eberron Campaign Setting book later this year.

Swordmage - See Artificer
It is in the Forgotten Realms Player Guide.

Trovador

MBTI Type
INTJ
What about Vampire:the Mascarade?

Camarilla: SJ
Ventrue - xxTJ. It´s about power (Te).
Brujah -xSTP.
Toreador - xxFx minus INFJ.
Gangrel - xSxP. It's about instincts (Se).
Malkavian - xxNx, leaning to P.
Nosferatu - IxTx?
Tremere -IxTx, maybe. I can see much INTP on them - that explains their hate agaisnt the INTJ: envy. >p

Independent:
Giovanni - xSTx?
Followers of Seth - xSxx? "S" is due to the faith, but it´s all I recall.
Assamite - ISTP anyone?
Ravnos - xxFP? I can see some dark ENTPs here.

NJ - enlightenment over ultra-distorted morals and society or just the absence of it.
Tzimisce - INTJ, absolutely. They are almost the dark INTJ archetype: the soul-eater, completely amoral, inhumanly scientific, efficience-related, deeply weird, grey-eminence who seeks his own individual progress and glory.
Lasombra - the other xNxJs?

O

Oberon

Interesting concept... as an ENTP, my character alignment would be "chaotic thoughtful."

:D

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Reviving a dead thread... does that make me a necromancer?

Anyway, I'm going to go with what I know - Final Fantasy V classes:

ESTJ: Samurai
ESTP: Berserker
ISTJ: Chemist
ISTP: Monk
ESFJ: Blue Mage
ESFP: Dancer
ISFJ: White Mage
ISFP: Bard
ENTJ: Summoner
ENTP: Mystic Knight
INTJ: Black Mage
INTP: Time Mage
ENFJ: Red Mage
ENFP: Ranger
INFJ: Mime
INFP: Geomancer

I can post explanations if you like.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always played Clerics when I used to play D&D. Play healers when I play any multiplayer RPG

:shrug: Take from that what you will

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i always pick thief\rogues\assassins in pc rpgs

strategic\tactical sneakiness makes me happy
It's like mapple sirup turned into playable characters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My gf said it does reflect me myself and how I see myself by what classes I play. I tended to play only science-fiction mmo's in which I tended to play the class that can build stuff. That was in Anarchy Online for example the Engineer, played one toon to level 200 and later on I played for fun a bureaucrat to level 200. Was a class not played often in AO and I thought it's funny to have one at high level.

Since I am playing fantasy mmo's I played rogues and mage classes and didnt really liked them, cause they die too fast and dont really have nice AoE abilities. I am mostly playing tank in WoW or lotro.

I figured I liked Anarchy Online the most, there the mage class the nuker could really nuke. We met in our guild and were all sitting on a mountain while tank classes were running in the valley and herding mobs which gave good xp. the nuker classes then bombed away. Was kinda funny cause every class could give a buff useful to the endeavour. By that time I was playing my crat and he gave an bonus xp buff.

After the crat I played a Fixer to level 150 aswell. He could enter the Fixer grid a especially for that class designed virtual reality that could transport you to everywhere in the massive world.

I dont really like WoW or lortro they are too mainstream and I basically like mmo's that need you a lot to micromanage. WoW and lotro are stripped of that dcomponent and made accessible to everyone. Everquest for example is a game of the good old times, were RPGs needed you to micromanage a lot. EVE Online was such of these games aswell, sadly it was too real life time consuming.

I really liked AO and EVE Online. Those RPGs had something special. But I lack the time to still play them. I tho am hoping that the new Star Wars will have some of the charme, AO and EVE Online have. Then I'll eff time and play again :)

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
My gf said it does reflect me myself and how I see myself by what classes I play. I tended to play only science-fiction mmo's in which I tended to play the class that can build stuff. That was in Anarchy Online for example the Engineer, played one toon to level 200 and later on I played for fun a bureaucrat to level 200. Was a class not played often in AO and I thought it's funny to have one at high level.

Yeah, I usually prefer classes with moar dakka and the ability to build bigger and bigger guns. My preference is to get to a point where I don't have to worry about strategy so much - brute force is so much more satisfying.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya or letting others do the word for you: a finger flip and the big robot attacks :D

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Ya or letting others do the word for you: a finger flip and the big robot attacks :D

True. I'm also thinking about the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where the guy wants to swordfight with Indiana Jones, who just sighs, pulls out his pistol, and shoots him dead. That's pretty much my preferred fighting style, in a nutshell.