• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Trek: The Next Generation MBTI

TheGodson

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
???
Stardate: 79412.8

Captain Picard: Ensign Wesley, I have an assignment for you.

Wesley: (ridiculously excited) What is it! I will gladly take whatever it... (more calm) I mean, what is it sir.

Riker: It seems little pee-pants here can't stop himself from wetting himself with excitement.

Wesley: Commander Riker, with all due respect that really hurt my feelings.

Worf: You are clearly not a man Wesley. In you were among Clingon warriors they would call you ra'ph paw'kff

Data: Allow me to translate since many of you look confused. Ra'ph paw'kff translates to the English phrase "little bitch". Other variants include "whiny brat", "pussy", "person-of-little-moxie", "man whore", "fu-

Picard: Yes, Data enough. Everyone shut the hell up. Riker, your boondoggle will get you killed on this ship quicker than a monkey learning French with a hollo-graphic-brain sematic enhancer. Now Wesley, allow me to tell you your assignment.

Wesley: Yes sir.

Picard: I need you to scoop Laforg's poop off of the deck. He no longer has control of his... his...

Deanna Troi: ...bowels

Picard: ...yes, that's it. bowels. He's embarrassed by it so I didn't want to draw too much attention to it. I want everyone listening to understand that Laforg is still a valued member of our crew regardless of his infantile abdominal dysfunctions.

Wesley: (smiles ridiculously wide) Captain, I can't begin to describe how honored I am to accept this responsibility. (looks up overly theatrical) To actually be scooping up a Starfleet officer's droppings, wow.

Riker: There will also be some mineral deposits in there for a young genius such as yourself to study.

Wesley: (continuing to be overly happy) It is really fascinating. The mineral deposits can teach me a lot. One day I'll be a man, but for now. (frowns) I'm just a child.

Laforge: Laforge to bridge

Picard: Aknowledged.

Laforge: Bridging ready?

Picard: ready.

Laforge: Bridging?

Picard: Bridge on.

(Laforge enters bridge.)

Laforge: Guys, I know that I've been pooping around the ship and I just... ughhhh. How do I say it... I want you all to know that I'm very sorry.

Picard: Well I think it is fair to say that everyone here has evolved to a much more sanctioning being. We are empathetic entities and can reflect on Lieutenant Geordie's issues. Throughout time mankind has progressed to being able to ponder in our self-indulged brilliance creating a perpetual state of exponentially growing intelligent. Our human desire to learn, to explore, to take risk, and be humbly human... makes us exquisitely extraordinary.

(Q appears)

Q: Hello, evolved little pea-brained humans. Your arrogance is so misguided. I'm so much more powerful. I just fucked a monkey. Created a miniature figurine of the Captain and made it take a bath in my oatmeal which I didn't even eat. Later I grew a boner and cut it off. Then I painted it green, pretended it was a pickle, and then ate it. But now I'm bored and decided to come here.

Picard: Damn it Q, stop meddling with us humans.

Data: Captain, I am puzzled by what a boner is. Why can I not have one. What is that sensation feel like? How does one acquire the state of mind to develop one.

Riker: Data, it is a great feeling. It can only be experienced.

Data: I still don't quite understand.

Deanna Troi: Data, when a male child becomes of age and he meets a special someone. He may develop... well... feelings. Those feelings can generate a physical response.

Wesley: (sheepishly) That reminds me captain. I... I... Nevermind. I'd rather talk about it later.

Data: Just an observation, but it appears that Riker and Worf's assessment of Wesley... was indeed accurate. He is indeed a pussy.

Wesley: No one understands me... I'm going to go beam myself into the sun and burn.

Picard: Wesley, wait. We are compassionate lifeforms. Let us embrace your conundrums.

(Wesley quickly leaves bridge)

Riker: Captain, permission to pretend to be a hero and save the boy?

Picard: Permission denied number one.

Deanna Troi: Ughhhhh!

Picard: What is it?

Deanna Troi: Confusion, such confusion. It is so overwhelming.

Picard: From where?! From Who?! Tell us!

(To be continued)

Okay, I was just doing this as a quick joke, but it ended up being a script. Too much quality work to erase it now though. I can't post it anywhere else so I guess it will stay here.
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] You may use the "J" stick up your butt thing as your signature :D

I was basing my MBTI on season 1 and part of season 2 since I'm watching it on Netflix currently. So I guess that makes sense for Riker. It will be interesting to see the characters develop over time.

Interesting that you see Deanna as an introvert. She seems like such a people person. Her perspective on life seems to be from everyone else's perspective.
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] That's an interesting fun fact. I've always found that when I insert myself into my own stories I don't like my own character for some reason. I wonder if Gene feels this way in retrospect.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If it's still available on Netflix, you should check out the documentary Chaos on the Bridge. It goes into the backstabbing and politics that went on behind the scenes in the early seasons.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Wesley: (ridiculously excited) What is it! I will gladly take whatever it... (more calm) I mean, what is it sir.

Riker: It seems little pee-pants here can't stop himself from wetting himself with excitement.

Worf: You are clearly not a man Wesley. In you were among Clingon warriors they would call you ra'ph paw'kff

Data: Allow me to translate since many of you look confused. Ra'ph paw'kff translates to the English phrase "little bitch". Other variants include "whiny brat", "pussy", "person-of-little-moxie", "man whore", "fu-

Picard: Yes, Data enough. Everyone shut the hell up. Riker, your boondoggle will get you killed on this ship quicker than a monkey learning French with a hollo-graphic-brain sematic enhancer. Now Wesley, allow me to tell you your assignment.

Picard: I need you to scoop Laforg's poop off of the deck. He no longer has control of his... his...

Picard: ...yes, that's it. bowels. He's embarrassed by it so I didn't want to draw too much attention to it. I want everyone listening to understand that Laforg is still a valued member of our crew regardless of his infantile abdominal dysfunctions.

Wesley: (smiles ridiculously wide) Captain, I can't begin to describe how honored I am to accept this responsibility. (looks up overly theatrical) To actually be scooping up a Starfleet officer's droppings, wow.

Riker: There will also be some mineral deposits in there for a young genius such as yourself to study.

Wesley: (continuing to be overly happy) It is really fascinating. The mineral deposits can teach me a lot. One day I'll be a man, but for now. (frowns) I'm just a child.

(Laforge enters bridge.)

Laforge: Guys, I know that I've been pooping around the ship and I just... ughhhh. How do I say it... I want you all to know that I'm very sorry.

Picard: Well I think it is fair to say that everyone here has evolved to a much more sanctioning being. We are empathetic entities and can reflect on Lieutenant Geordie's issues. Throughout time mankind has progressed to being able to ponder in our self-indulged brilliance creating a perpetual state of exponentially growing intelligent. Our human desire to learn, to explore, to take risk, and be humbly human... makes us exquisitely extraordinary.

(Q appears)

Q: Hello, evolved little pea-brained humans. Your arrogance is so misguided. I'm so much more powerful. I just fucked a monkey. Created a miniature figurine of the Captain and made it take a bath in my oatmeal which I didn't even eat. Later I grew a boner and cut it off. Then I painted it green, pretended it was a pickle, and then ate it. But now I'm bored and decided to come here.

Data: Captain, I am puzzled by what a boner is. Why can I not have one. What is that sensation feel like? How does one acquire the state of mind to develop one.

Deanna Troi: Data, when a male child becomes of age and he meets a special someone. He may develop... well... feelings. Those feelings can generate a physical response.

Wesley: (sheepishly) That reminds me captain. I... I... Nevermind. I'd rather talk about it later.

Data: Just an observation, but it appears that Riker and Worf's assessment of Wesley... was indeed accurate. He is indeed a pussy.

Wesley: No one understands me... I'm going to go beam myself into the sun and burn.

Picard: Wesley, wait. We are compassionate lifeforms. Let us embrace your conundrums.

(To be continued)

Okay, I was just doing this as a quick joke, but it ended up being a script. Too much quality work to erase it now though. I can't post it anywhere else so I guess it will stay here.

[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] You may use the "J" stick up your butt thing as your signature :D

I was basing my MBTI on season 1 and part of season 2 since I'm watching it on Netflix currently. So I guess that makes sense for Riker. It will be interesting to see the characters develop over time.

Interesting that you see Deanna as an introvert. She seems like such a people person. Her perspective on life seems to be from everyone else's perspective.

[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] That's an interesting fun fact. I've always found that when I insert myself into my own stories I don't like my own character for some reason. I wonder if Gene feels this way in retrospect.

Search on YouTube for "TNG fair use parodies"

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

(Laforge enters bridge.)

(Q appears)

(To be continued)

Eugene Wesley Roddenberry?