• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quake 4

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Anyone? I know its a few years old but still fun. I'll be re-installing this weekend - let me know if you want to get together. I need that stress relief in my life again - I miss it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have the game, haven't played it in a while. And it's not installed in my current computer. I don't plan on installing it anytime soon, either.

On the other hand, I installed F.E.A.R. 2 yesterday, finished it this morning. My class was canceled today so I had more free time.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I have the game, haven't played it in a while. And it's not installed in my current computer. I don't plan on installing it anytime soon, either.

On the other hand, I installed F.E.A.R. 2 yesterday, finished it this morning. My class was canceled today so I had more free time.

I see - you're scared. That's coo.
:headphne:

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I found it on craigslist for $10. But I'm afraid to be a noob.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see - you're scared. That's coo.
:headphne:

The one thing I like about F.E.A.R. 2 is its strongly implied necrophilia, as evidenced by the end of the game when (SPOILER ALERT) a dead chick becomes pregnant. (SPOILER END)

Although Quake 4 had a marine turning into a bad-ass alien. I guess that was something...

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
The one thing I like about F.E.A.R. 2 is its strongly implied necrophilia, as evidenced by the end of the game when (SPOILER ALERT) a dead chick becomes pregnant. (SPOILER END)

You worry me. Just a little.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I didn't like it.

I still have and play Quake 3 every now and then.

Actually the new free one (based on Q3) is pretty good too:

QUAKE LIVE

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I stopped enjoying quake since Q3. Quake 2 and specifically Action Quake 2 were teh pwn. :D

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I was a hardcore Q3 & Q4 gamer. It was way too addictive, so I gave it up eventually. About a year or 2 ago. I even pummeled Fatality once, pure luck though.