• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Perfect Balance (Game)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ohhh you can rotate the objects.

now i got it.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Grayscale, I deleted your posts. Can you hold off on the spoilers for a little while, or maybe just link to them?

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm curious what you got for 40. I couldn't find an elegant solution to it... (my version: 40)

see above...

i had a similar approach with the 5x blocks, but i used a 4x block to cap the left with the heavy side on the outside to help the first 2 blocks from caving inward when i put the final middle 4x block in. this one i inverted with the heavy side on the left (to be countered by the first 4x block's weight) to put pressure closest to the "axels" as compared to the middle

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
(Comparing my attempts to y'alls it does seem I like to think symmetrically.)

Some of them seem hard to do symmetrically :D But you may be right, heh.

I found this one surprisingly hard (inferno 13). Not sure why, maybe because it was after lunch :D

edit:
(Ok, and I liked 16 too.)