• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

music that reminds you of different types

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Bah. NTs can do better than Star Wars soundtracks!
Owl Cut (White Flowers In The Sky) - Elf Power
now that song always makes me think of ENTPs for some reason.

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Here we go:

ENFP: 'I wanna be adored' The Stone Roses // self explanatory ;)
INFJ: 'Love Me Tender' Elvis Presley // I think that's how they look at relationships, tender girls&boys
ESFP: 'Young at heart' Tom Waits // because they are :)
ENTJ: 'I Can't Get Next to You' The Temptations // BIG EGO (not that ENFJs are that very humble&timid)
ESTP: 'Lawyers, Guns and Money' Warren Zevon // because they're SO likely to get into trouble
INTJ: 'I stand alone' Godsmack // well, tough and alone
ENTP: 'God' John Lennon // you wonderful, ever-doubting bastards, that's your official song from now on ;)
ISTJ: 'A Day in The Life' The Beatles // routine, OK? R-o-u-t-i-n-e. ;)
INTP: 'Parklife' Blur // these boys are lazy! at least every INTP I know (still fantastic, though)
ESTJ: 'God Save the Queen' Sex Pistols // 'facist regime' or as you call it, efficient management ;)
ISTP: 'No Feelings' Sex Pistols // well, they seem like that.. (I know you ain't! )
ISFJ: 'London Calling' The Clash // yeah, that's how very pessimistic you are! ;)
ISFP: 'Not If You Were The Last Dandy On Earth' Brian Jonestown Massacre // come on guys! you have to learn to stand up for yourselves!
ESFJ: 'Smells Like a Teen Spirit' Nirvana // entertain us! (impatient ENFJs!)
INFP: 'Sitting at the Dock of the Bay' Otis Reading // OK, that's a cruel joke. INFPs I know have problems finishing what they've begun and this song is not finished because the singer died... :shock: did I really put it here?

Haven't I missed somebody? No?
Done, then!

Oh, all right I'll bash my own type too:

ENFJ: 'Man in Black' Johnny Cash // because we, ENFJs, cannot be happy unless others around are happy (if they want it or not!)

Damn, I'll save that playlist! Save as.. MBTI :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
what are the music that reminds you of different types?. These are the music that comes to MY mind when I think of different types. How about you?
THE NFs

Infj
Garbage – I’m only happy when it rains
YouTube - Garbage. I'm only happy when it rains.

John Lennon(The beatles) - Imagine
YouTube - Imagine - John Lennon

Enigma – snow of the sahara (all enigma songs. Lol)
YouTube - Enigma - Snow of the sahara

Infp
rocky balboa theme song
harry potter theme song ( i think this was made specially for you guys)
YouTube - Harry Potter Theme Song
YouTube - harry potter theme song 1

Enfj
The backstreet boys – as long as you love mehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeIAU46Tis8
Michael Bolton – I can go the distance
YouTube - hercules- I can go to distance

Enfp
Barry manilow - I can’t smile without you
YouTube - Barry Manilow "Can't smile without you". Subt.
Aladdin soundtrack – magic carpet ride ( all Disney songs)
YouTube - Aladdin & Jasmine - A Whole New World

THE NTs

Entj
Shirley Bassey – Goldfinger
YouTube - 007 Goldfinger (1964) - Theme Song
O'jays - for the love of money
YouTube - The Celebrity Apprentice Theme Song

Intp
Weapon of choice – fatboy slim (smart but crazy)
YouTube - Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim

Intj
Godfather theme song (any song that doesn’t talk about love. Lol. Just kidding, just kidding.
YouTube - The GodFather - Theme Song

Entp
The offspring – original prankster
YouTube - The Offspring - Original Prankster
Prodigy - you’ll be under my wheels
YouTube - prodigy - you'll be under my wheels
prodigy - firestarter
YouTube - The Prodigy - Firestarter

You know what's hilarious? You put a Barry Manilow song for ENFP and I have a closet fixation with cheesey 70's/early 80's soft rock. :D I don't know about that Alladin stuff though...;)

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Madonna is a good one for ESFJ's. Here is one that is about appreciating someone else who is always there for you:

[YOUTUBE=6q9rm_LzVBc]Madonna - Cherish[/YOUTUBE]

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
This song seems very ENFP to me. And I FUCKING LOVE IT.

[YOUTUBE=TGxBTsmuRIk]Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero[/YOUTUBE]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
Could someone please advise why following song is linked to ENTJ's? Sorry can't recall threadI downloaded it from. Cannot unfortunately upload it again for some reason. Magvay Novskyy Feat Lize - Graf Cox TechnoBaseFM Rip

Thanks