• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GO CARDINALS

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Kurt Warner is AMAZING

He is making NFL history people.....watch in amazement......this is very special.

WE ARE GOING TO THE BIG DANCE

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Steelers and Ravens look crappy. Might not just be a trip to the dance, might be going home with the trophy too.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Have you no sympathy, Mr. ENFJ, I thought you were supposed to caring and considerate. I'm mourning right now. A national bird has been slain today and there is a celebration!?!?!

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Have you no sympathy, Mr. ENFJ, I thought you were supposed to caring and considerate. I'm mourning right now. A national bird has been slain today and there is a celebration!?!?!

LOL

IF that bird include Donovan "I'm HIGHLY Over Rated" McNabb.....then YES.....I am VERY happy :)

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
LOL

IF that bird include Donovan "I'm HIGHLY Over Rated" McNabb.....then YES.....I am VERY happy :)

Blasphemy!!

You're lucky I'm well on my way to getting inebriated so I will not try and argue. I'll be decidedly less confrontational and just laugh it off. Just know without the effects of this alcohol you would be getting very flustered and angered INTP but right now I'm very calm and drunk. Wallowing in my sadness!!

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I never thought a team owned by Bidwell would ever make it to the Super Bowl. I keep waiting for the fluke to end. This is the Cardinals we're talking about!

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Holy crap go Cardnials, you are our division's only hope of redemption! I was rooting for Baltimore simply because their quarterback looks like Ben Stiller but now I got a new team to root for.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Well I have a lunch bet on the Cardinals now so they better win. I can already taste the victory tacos. :happy:

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I would prefer to see the Cardinals win. The last thing the world needs is growth in Steelers fans already over-inflated egos. Plus, I used to be a Cardinals fan back when I was a kid, when they were in St. Louis, before Bidwell moved the team to Arizona.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm going for Cardinals.

Ben Graham used to captain the team I go for in the Australian Football, and kick the ball insane distances. His longest kick in a game was 85 metres (93 yards), which with an Australian Football is almost unheard of. It's awesome to see him as the first Aussie in the superbowl.

I normally watch the superbowl, but don't have a team I follow.