• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PAINTINGS!!! VOTE ON THEM!!!

Which painting is best?

• A

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • B

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • C

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A)

merrychristmas.jpg

B)

arrrrrrrttttt.jpg

C)

Three_Hearts_To_Break_by_greeneyedsiren.jpg

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Poll closes in 7.99999999 days.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it just me or was 'C' painted on to a piece of wood?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like A, it looks cleaner. I also like the nicely drawn starry sky and silhouettes in it.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like A, it looks cleaner. I also like the nicely drawn starry sky and silhouettes in it.

Interesting. I think I didn't care for it as much for precisely the same reasons you did prefer it! Also reminded me too much of something done with a computer program (in fact initial thought was that it WAS done in Paint or some other program - was it? :confused:).

Stars and silhouettes and clouds are quite nice, though.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I like C. It's the most likely to have been created during an acid trip. Each time I look at it I notice something new. Took me a few looks before I noticed the clothespins.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I love C is very creaty indeed and you can see the artist colorful imagination writen/painted all over it.