• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Photography

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I love the art of photography, so I thought I would share some photos I have taken recently.

Are there any photos any of you would like to share,...?

DroppD_2006

*images don't work...?*

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?

Now that I found a different hosting site, the picture is too small... Is this the maximum size for this site, cause that blows!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i use photobucket. it's pretty good.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Now that I found a different hosting site, the picture is too small... Is this the maximum size for this site, cause that blows!
I think you picked the wrong link. There is a thumb and also tons of links to big pictures. Retry? o.o

Hm, by checking the picture URL: yes you picked the thumb-link. So retry. Or alternatively use Photobucket, or your photoalbums here in the forum.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I decided to look at and convert and edit a few more pics, these were all taken in my back yard. In my blog I write about how it had been foggy and cold and the moisture froze to the tree and stuff...... I thought it looked cool. It was neat to see the water drops frozen in place on the leaves and such.

BWfrozenbranch.jpg

BWfrozengreenery.jpg

frozenyard.jpg

frozenyardgreenery.jpg

here's one I took of my sister and her daughter I played with the colouring of the picture though

salmonarm067.jpg

this is one of the first pics I took after I got my camera, and I was playing around with the colouring and stuff on my editor and I just liked it

garrypointbarn.jpg

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I do so love photography... I was considering a rant about the heartless digital age. But I'll just post a few images taken with Velvia slide film. No post-production editing, just brilliant colors captured on slide film with a $50 Canon camera and a $50 50mm f/1.8 lens. Like everything in life, 90% of it is just showing up...

Civil Twilight in Southeastern, MN

2965765581_79353bc230_b.jpg

Western Nevada Desert at sunset

2880954875_59571efbc4_b.jpg

Atop Waterpocket Fold

2888268284_77268d4a1e_b.jpg

El Jebel, Colorado in mid-May

2880955231_00f2f2b231_b.jpg

Green Isle, MN
(Mamiya M645 medium format camera)

3232825301_05c43d2488_b.jpg

Flickr Slide Show

Last edited:

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Some gorgeous photos on this thread, inspiring colors!

Taken since I got my new camera for Christmas:

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

These wierd colors in the water were really there, but my friend got my camera stuck in some mode that made them and the trees in the background come out slightly altered.

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
SurlyAdam-

Green Isle, MN is an awesome shot,...

Thanks! That is my new favorite photo. I shoot film, with the intension of printing enlagrements. I'd realized the limitations of a 35mm negative, and switched to medium format recently. The negative is about 3 times the size of 35mm and the Mamiya lenses are very sharp.

The image is cropped, but those the colors are unedited, which is the magic of Velvia. I over exposed by 2 stops to bring out the color in the sky.