• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does anyone love cricket as much as me

mystery

MBTI Type
xSFJ
ok i confess.....i love cricket:party2: .....but the question is does anyone else in her ..........:static:...........or am i alone :horor:.....

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
Sweetie I have tried to like cricket for you it just doesn't make any sense to me lol :smile:

I think there was someone here though who said that the brits are crap at cricket, so I'm sure they like it enough to know. :)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Cricket is a British game. I don't know much about it, but it looks fairly similar to an American sport called "Baseball" (or was it Football?) From what I looked up on Google, it looks mildly entertaining. Can you elaborate on exactly what it is?

mystery

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Cricket is a British game. I don't know much about it, but it looks fairly similar to an American sport called "Baseball" (or was it Football?) From what I looked up on Google, it looks mildly entertaining. Can you elaborate on exactly what it is?

it be very hard to explain it all ...i be here for hours lol ..it complicated game but easy once you get hang of it and best part is the mind games that go on between bowler and batter ....

mystery

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Sweetie I have tried to like cricket for you it just doesn't make any sense to me lol :smile:

I think there was someone here though who said that the brits are crap at cricket, so I'm sure they like it enough to know. :)

honey if you dont get it that cool ...just check out all handsome men :devil:
i still going to take you :hug:

mystery

MBTI Type
xSFJ
I will come along don't worry, after all you do my things with me too. :party2:

oh and you wont fall asleep i promise... though i advise you take a book ...it long day :coffee: but well worth it ...:D we get drunk:party2:

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
oh and you wont fall asleep i promise... though i advise you take a book ...it long day :coffee: but well worth it ...:D we get drunk:party2:

Yay, I like drink lol :devil:

It will be interesting that's for sure, you know I'm always moaning I never do anything different. :blush:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I don't like cricket.. I love it! Although I'd rather we were a bit better at it the last couple of days...

-Geoff

darlets

I love hard fought test series involving Australia or when we're belting the poms.

I'm a bit over one dayers unless Gilchrist, Symonds or Hussey is batting.

Only seen two 20/20, the second one was good, but it was mainly due to the commentors.

Currently though, unless we play India on the sub continent it can get abit boring.

mystery

MBTI Type
xSFJ
I don't like cricket.. I love it! Although I'd rather we were a bit better at it the last couple of days...

-Geoff

:smile: how cool a fellow lover of cricket ...oh i am happy ....:hug: .........how true wish we play little bit better at the moment:sad: ....but i sure we will sort it out soon:party2: ....

mystery

MBTI Type
xSFJ
I love hard fought test series involving Australia or when we're belting the poms.

I'm a bit over one dayers unless Gilchrist, Symonds or Hussey is batting.

Only seen two 20/20, the second one was good, but it was mainly due to the commentors.

Currently though, unless we play India on the sub continent it can get abit boring.

nothing better than when there really intense test .:nice: ..i love england always:wubbie: but really enjoy and watching aus...some fantastic players...

i been to few 20/20...really enjoyed them ....went to watch pakistan last year and i have to say ...never again ...was totally different to any test i been too..:shock: did not enjoy the vibe...

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
nothing better than when there really intense test .:nice: ..i love england always:wubbie: but really enjoy and watching aus...some fantastic players...

i been to few 20/20...really enjoyed them ....went to watch pakistan last year and i have to say ...never again ...was totally different to any test i been too..:shock: did not enjoy the vibe...

I've never been to an international - I even had free tickets once but was away at the time and couldn't go :(

Been to some Hampshire 20/20s though which was good fun!

I see we are doing a bit better now... (fingers crossed)

-Geoff

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I bloody love cricket. I can't get enough of it. I like nothing better than to spend all weekend with a couple of mates watching a test match. I even rearrange sleeping patterns as much as possible to accommodate tests played in strange time-zones. I have a few friends who are similarly passionate about the game, and a much larger group of friends/associates who are interested enough to keep relatively up-to-date on scores etc, but sadly I've yet to meet a local female irl who is remotely interested in the sport. Some of the most gratifying months of my life were spent in India, where everyone is suitably nuts about it, even the ladies.

Incidentally, the Australian cricket team has played no international cricket since the world cup, and I don't know what to do with myself. No tests until November. Can you feel my pain?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I quite like cricket. But I don't like watching test cricket as much as one-day cricket or twenty20 cricket. It tends to get boring watching test series.

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
I love the cricket.

I have to disagree with Falcarius that test cricket is boring; I much prefer it over one day matches or twenty20 cricket.

The cricket is the primary reason I love summer in Australia. If it wasn't for cricket, I could gladly live in winter all year.

darlets

20/20 hasn't really taken off here, it's alot bigger in England.

Prefer Test cricket though

Ghost-Girl

MBTI Type
INTP
Growing up in America, I feel so left out of the cricket thing. I didn't even know what exactly it was until about a year ago.

That being said, I have ulterior motives for liking cricket. :)

Sona

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
ok i confess.....i love cricket:party2: .....but the question is does anyone else in her ..........:static:...........or am i alone :horor:.....

I like cricket too.

Do you like Imran Khan?
4slkhan.jpg

most chicks get the hots for him.