• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fan fiction

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is actually pretty much the only fiction I read. And so long as it's well written, it can be very enjoyable. :yes:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Never had the patience for it. Why create stories that aren't canon? I just never understood that. Part of the reason I don't read it is, I don't want to bog down my mind with ideas about things that are irrelevant to a show that I enjoy so much.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Can be full of complete trash, or they can be quite wonderful. I equate them to reading magazines as they aren't always challenging mentally, but they're fun and usually fast reads. I do worry that some writers have serious trouble with plot and character development to the point where they pretty much copy-paste the text and then insert their own characters. Those are the bad ones much of the time. The good ones are one where the text is only referenced and used as a sounding board and the known and unknown characters take on a life of their own.