• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kiwi Sketch Art

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: Thank you. I don't at all like the way the nose and lips came out, but I didn't sketch it prior to painting, so it was to be expected.

IMAG0512.jpg

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

IMAG0505.jpg

skillethelm

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
+_+ awesome, do you use deviantart or tumblr? are you in art school (i wonder cause of the paintings?) it's hell of disappointing how little art sharing im seeing on this site so far! needs more! :workout:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
+_+ awesome, do you use deviantart or tumblr? are you in art school (i wonder cause of the paintings?) it's hell of disappointing how little art sharing im seeing on this site so far! needs more! :workout:

:laugh: I wonder why Typc didn't alert me to this.. :3 I don't use either of those tools.. Im not in art school, and my career isn't anywhere close to art-related. I just do it for fun for now. :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Face painting I did for my sister's friend before a concert.

IMAG0854.jpg

And some henna designs I drew on her in permanent marker just for fun.

IMAG0853.jpg

IMAG0852.jpg

IMAG0851.jpg

IMAG0850.jpg

And another doodle I did during class.

IMAG0843.jpg

And a tree I absolutely adored on the way home. I saw an amazing set of dead sunflowers on the way there, but the stupid farmer took them down on the way back before I could get to them. :c

IMAG0849.jpg