• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fallout 3

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Having fun in the metro, alright ? :D

screen4.jpg

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I had that outfit. But my character was a guy. Didn't stop me though. Awesome Charisma modifier.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yes indeed, even succeed to convice that totally random guy, who comes after you find the nightwear, via speech to keep it *lol*.

21% success chance to do so but the nightwear does it :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
See, in classic INTP fashion I lower my Charisma to 1 and spend the points in intelligence, agility, and perception instead. So it doesn't help much, haha.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's a day in the life of Max Rockatansky. And that's worth trying.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
This thread deserves to be bumped because I love this game so much.

However, as a DC native I find myself somewhat confused wandering the map because nothing is in the right place. But there are a lot of Super Mutants just wandering around, that is familiar.

I played this on my friend's xbox and went out and bought the game for PC and then realized I can't run it on my computer and I'm thinking of building a budget desktop for the sake of playing this game.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
This thread deserves to be bumped because I love this game so much.

However, as a DC native I find myself somewhat confused wandering the map because nothing is in the right place. But there are a lot of Super Mutants just wandering around, that is familiar.

I played this on my friend's xbox and went out and bought the game for PC and then realized I can't run it on my computer and I'm thinking of building a budget desktop for the sake of playing this game.

It's definitely great. I love the whole atmosphere and the music. How much are you looking to spend on the desktop and what parts [if any] do you already have?

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Fallout is just particularly interesting because it's post-apocalyptic. Its desert atmosphere and slightly sci-fi action adventure in complete solitude appeals to me.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
You haven't played through the game unless you've made a melee heavy character with a death claw hand.:workout:

I rocks the socks of anything and everything, even on very hard.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You haven't played through the game unless you've made a melee heavy character with a death claw hand.:workout:

I rocks the socks of anything and everything, even on very hard.

death claw hand??? I made that and just used a baseball bat/sledge hammer/power fists :D and it was fun

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Alone for this scene Fallout is worth playing. Of course I was too sissy to pull the trigger and kill all the innocents but you can watch what if scenarios always on utube :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTbneJ-ydEI&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]